19

Jasper's pov:
After watching how my wonderful mate soothes our baby girl, even making her giggle so shortly after being in distress, makes me fall in love with him that much more. So with a soft smile on my lips I walk towards the small desk to do as my mate asked me to do. Thankfully I could grab the pen without any trouble, knowing that the kings will go ballistic if they can't find their mate any time soon, nor us without knowing what's going on. So I simply explain the situation on how my sweetie doesn't know how to get us visible again since her head is still rather fuzzy. I also write them that we are still in the room and that they don't have to worry about their mate. After all I don't want them to think we might of stolen their mate or anything along those lines! Just as I finished writing, I went to let the notebook drop to the floor to hopefully get their attention. That however wasn't necessary since Marcus was already standing right next to me, reading along while I wrote.
„Is my principessa alright?" he softly asks. The fear that washes over towards me is nearly taking my breath away. Knowing that he won't be able to hear my verbal reply, I pick up the pen once again.
My baby girl is fine. Edward and our other kids are feeding her some fruits right now, that should hopefully help with the fuzziness. She got really frightened as she realized that she doesn't know how to get us all visible again, but we have it in check. No need to worry. I write as her other two mates join us to read along as well.
„Thank you!" Caius softly says, his eyes brimmed with tears while the guilt and the fear still swirls around him. Marcus who so obviously is the dominant part in their relationship, softly takes Caius hand and pulls him into his chest. It's kind of strange to see the supposedly most ruthless king nuzzling into Marcus neck like a frightened kitten. Still it's good to know that they aren't as bad as everyone always made them out to be. Soothes me that my baby girl will have such loving and caring mates. Alone the care in Marcus eyes shows me that he will do absolutely everything for all three of his mates.
„Jasper?" Marcus asks. Throwing me out of my observation, Of how softly he pulls Aro to him to join their hug as well. The known leader of the Volturi looking and feeling just as devastated and broken as caius does, while Marcus try's to soothe them the best he can. So without any thought, I simply send the both of them a large wave of calmness. Their tense body's right away loosen up as a sigh leaves their lips simultaneously.
„Thank you." marcus simply says after kissing both of his mates head. Surely knowing that I just helped them calm down some more.
„I will take care of them now. You and your Family please do the same for my little principessa." he adds sounding way calmer than his emotions are allowing me to know he actually is. Seemingly trying to uphold a strong front for his mates that are completely depending on him in their time of need right now. So instead of writing him yet again, I simply send him some reassurance that everything will turn out alright, which makes him smile slightly in appreciation my way. Making me second guess if he might be sensing my presence even though he can't see me.
„Please inform us if something should change with our tiny mate." marcus says quietly while leading Aro and Caius back towards the bed to lay them back down. Alone the way he leads them and makes sure that they feel comfortable in the little nest he build for them makes me smile. Yeah, my baby girl for sure will be taken care of and treated like the sweet princess that she is! After I look once more at the way they all cuddle together, while a few whines leave their lips since my baby girl was still missing, I turn around to walk back to my not so little family.
My sweet little girl reaches her arms right up as she sees me coming towards her. And who am I to not do as my daughter wants!? She after all has me wrapped around her tiny little fingers ever since she first looked at me with her big blue eyes as a baby. So with a smile plastered on my lips, I softly lift her out of Edwards lap to cuddle her lovingly against my chest.
„I love you baby girl." I whisper against her ear. Happy to have her so close again. She after all is our little sunshine, always happy and cuddly.
„Love you too daddy!" she replies with a wide smile adoring her lips. That simple statement makes my eyes fill with tears, still not over the fact that my daughter loves us just as much as we love her. When I see my other four kids watch us with uncertainty I wave them to me to include them into the hug as well.
„Love all five of you like Crazy." i say and feel them tightening their hold on me. My heart feeling so full of love, I can't even describe it.
„And I love all six of you." my incredible mate states matter of factly as he also joins our family hug. Kissing all of our children's head and my lips lovingly. The happy giggles that start to fly out of our youngest, makes me smile even brighter at my perfect family.