17

Marcus pov:
As i see a lone tear rolling down my principessa's cheek, my heart stings at the realization of how badly it truly has hurt her as we left her to go back to Volterra. It also shows me how extremely tight the bond is between everyone within this coven. Not that I haven't seen their extremely bright silver bond surrounding their whole family, but I also know how normally no one other than the missing mate can get the other mate out of this kind of depression again.
Caius softly starts to kiss away the tear before he slowly kisses his way towards her addicting lips. The thought alone of them makes mine tingle in longing. I see how my normally known as forceful brother, gives her enough space to allow her to pull back whenever she want to. Yet our darling mate surprises us by throwing her arms around Caius and pulls herself even closer towards him. The shocked yet pleased gasp from my brother only seems to spurr her on even more as she simply climbs on his lap. Aro looks on shocked and even more jealous while he watches me pleadingly. So since I never am able to not give my mates everything they want, I simply kiss his lips lovingly. Only until I hear Caius groan. Knowing perfectly well what that sounds mean. Pecking aros lips once more in a silent promise, before I clear my throat to which Caius right away pulls away from my principessa. Thankfully slow enough to not hurt her nor her feelings in any way possible. The bulk in his lap makes Aro whine once more, but I have no time to help him at this very moment. So I simply whisper a promised later to him as I step closer towards my other two mates. Needing to make sure our horny Caius won't scare our sweet little love away by overwhelming her. She still is only sixteen years old, which is the reason we all agreed to give her some more time, before intensifying our relationship. The burning eyes of passion and lust in Caius makes me step up closer even faster, making him look at me right away. Slowly I lay a hand on his shoulder to show him that he did nothing wrong. His eyes calm down right away at my small nod. Caius always was a very good mate and boy for me, at least when he wants to be. During our short interaction, my sweet angel must of registered where she currently is sitting on. Her blush looks even more alluring on her sweet cheeks, but sadly I will have to hold myself together as well as get her to calm down again too. Her blown wide eyes let me register how far gone my tiny mate is though. Her body trying to move even closer towards Caius, already craving his touch and her mates all together without understanding what is going on with her at all. Which still doesn't make it easier to resist my principessa.
„Shh, I know how you must feel right now principessa, but you are not ready just yet. You might feel like it right about now, but believe me my love, you are not." I  softly say, trying to lift the sexual fog off of her as her body already starts to tremble more and more. Seemingly completely overwhelmed with her feelings and the need to please her mates. Softly and as calmly as possible can, I lift her off, off a very stiff Caius that looks longingly yet thankful at me. Which lets me know that I will have to take care of him afterwards just like I need to do with Aro. So I once more nod my head at him with a promised later. His shoulders right away lose the tightness as he smiles softly at our tiny mate and I. Slowly i take a seat on her abondened seat and Place her on my lap while holding her still to make her feel more grounded. Her head still trying to turn over to face me, but I can't allow her to make me loose control as well.
„Eat up mon amor. You need to eat to stay healthy and strong for us." I softly instruct as I simply hand her, the fork to urge her on to do as I say. Her body slowly stiffens as if trying to figure out what I want from her, as the need to please surely is going to skyrock any second. Her tiny hand slowly reaches out for the fork as she starts to eat like I asked her to do.
„There you go. My perfect mate. Being so good for my brothers and I." I keep on whispering in her ear. Making sure to make my lips touch her ear to get her even more aware of my presence. The soft sigh makes me smile lovingly at her. Loving the effect I have on my tiniest mate, knowing she surely will need most of my and my other mates attention and care. That alone is easy to see right now at how she fell into kind of a sub space by simply kissing one of her mates. I keep on whispering praise after praise in her ear, wanting her to feel all loved and comfy for her first time falling into this wonderful space.
„Such a good mate. So proud to call you mine. Gonna love you for all eternity." I promise and hear here preen in joy. Making me chuckle lowly as both my other mates come to sit near us too. Not wanting to be excluded at such a precious moment. I keep my touches and caresses really soft, wanting her to feel the joy of getting touched in all the right places without being too overwhelmed with to forceful ones. Her fork suddenly stops in mid air, before she moves it yet again towards her soft and kissable lips. Slightly shaking my head to not get myself overwhelmed with my own needs, not when I nearly got my principessa to her finish line. Her need to make us proud of her and happy radiating off of her in waves nearly flooring all three of us in utter pleasure of such a perfect mate.
„So good. Everyone is going to be so jealous that we have such a perfect little mate." I growl lowly as i sniff her sweetly smelling neck, making her whimper slightly in want and need.
„Shh, you are perfectly fine. So good for us. You make us so happy principessa." I shush her and place one of my hands on her inner thigh to stop her from rutting into thin air and back against my lap. Not ready to withhold myself from such temptation.
What also pleases me to no end is that my angel kept on eating like I instructed her to do even though her eyes are completely blown in utter lust and overwhelming need to please. The sensations that have been starting to build up ever since she has started to kiss Caius nearly thirty minutes ago. Seems to explode within her as she swallowed the last bite of food. Her body going completely lax as I can smell her sweet orgasm wash over her with a surprised gasp. The low growls leaving all three of us mates were only intensifying her sub space for her.
„Good Girl, my Good principessa." i whisper and smile proudly as her eyes went completely unfocused and a relaxed and comfortable expression overshadows her whole face. Making me feel extremely proud of being able to give my mate such joy by making her concentrate on me and my words alone. The dom in me preening in delight of our tiny mate.
„Enjoy your ride for me principessa. Close your eyes and enjoy the ride for me little mate." I growl and see her let go completely as she closes her eyes and her body went completely lax so that she would of fallen off my lap if I hadn't held her against me.

The memory alone of those blown eyes of my principessa really does things to me as she so sweetly wants to eagerly please me and her other mates. Still I know that I need to get her into her bed to rest while also taking care of my other two mates that look at me in want and need.
The caugh coming from the side makes me look up where to my shock Edward and Jasper are standing. Instead of screaming at us, namely me though, Edward makes a hand movement to let us know to follow them.
„This is our room, it's soundproof and a room my baby feels really safe in." Edward says after stopping in front of a to me prior unknown room. I simply nod at them in gratitude and softly lay my principessa on the big bed. My other mates quickly curl around her as I see Edward watching me unsure. So instead of laying down with my mates, like I truly would love to, I walk towards my principessa parents, knowing they need to know that she will be taken care of properly.
„I am guessing you are the dominant in this relationship then." Edward states more than asks so I simply nod.
„You know what to do I assume?" he asks as Jasper and him look at their daughter with worry mirroring their features.
„I can guarantee the both of you I know how I need to act in a situation like this. And I also hope you believe me that I didn't take advantage of the situation, she was simply to far gone and I at least wanted her to feel safe as she went through her sub space for the very first time." I quickly answer as well as tell them. Not wanting them to think I simply did it because I wanted to. That's not how I would ever treat either one of my mates like at all.
„I know that much Marcus. We trust you, otherwise we would of interfered way before any of this could of happened." Edward right away states making me sigh in relief since I feared that they might never will allow us ever again to be alone with our mate.
„We will leave you to take care of your three mates now. But we would like to talk with you afterwards. I think there are things we need to clear up." Edward says after slightly pushing his mate to see after their daughter quickly.
„You are right. We should of told you right after figuring out that your daughter is our mate, but no one other than your father knows about us. We simply meant to wait a bit longer till we laid all our cards on the table." I whisper, not wanting either of our mates to hear us.
„I understand. And I don't have a problem with it, just to put your minds at ease. My mate and I simply think we need to discuss how your guys relationship will move forward from here on out. We all know that there won't be a way back after the first sub space." Edward whispers right back his own worry. A worry I understand perfectly well.
„We will figure something out. No more secrets from here on out. I can promise you that right here and now." I strongly say. Meaning every word sincerely. His appreciated nod also lets me know that he needed to hear that.
„Love? Lets leave them to take care of our baby." Edward lovingly calls out to his mate who quickly kisses their daughters forehead once more before he hurry's back to his mates side.
„Call us if you shoulder need anything." Jasper softly says seconds before the both of them are gone to let me take care of my three mates now properly.