5 ~ Reunion

Isabella's POV ~

It felt like the whole world had come to a stop.

I stared back into the green eyes that bore into mine, not daring to look away.

I felt tears well up in my eyes as I felt Nik's concerned gaze on the side of my face.

Unknowingly, I lifted myself up from my seat and began walking towards them and before I knew it was standing in front of three of the people I have been dying to see the past month.

Without wasting another second, I swung my arms around him, holding on to him for dear life, scared that once I let go, he'll disappear.

"Alex.", I mutter into his chest, still clinging to him.

Once I said his name, he wrapped his arms around me tightly, scared that I too would disappear.

"Bella.", he muttered into my hair, "Y-you I-I though you d-died."

"I'm sorry.", I whisper, releasing him form the hug.

Suddenly, I'm tackled by two people and pulled into a hug.

"You idiot! Don't do that!", I heard someone say as they held me closely.

Sadie.

"Sadie?", I question, unsure whether or not it was her.

"Yes you idiot.", she said as she pulled Noah and herself away from me. And then she started assaulting me with punches. How lovely.

Once she had stopped, I just stop and stare amusement glistening in my eyes.

"What I lovely welcome back to the land of the living.", I joke, pulling her into another hug.

"You ass! You died!", she screamed in my face.

I grab her arms and start dragging her out of the cafe, Nik trailing behind us but still at a distance. Once we got outside, I took us around the corner and into one of the alleyways.

"Will you calm down. I'm sorry but you can't go screaming that I died in front of a cafe filled with people.", I say, laughing slightly.

She takes a few deep breaths before responding.

"Do you brothers know?", she says seriously, looking at me sadly.

"No."

"Farfella.", Alex says softly, taking a few steps towards me, "You need to tell them." (Butterfly)

"I know, I know. I j-just, I'm scared.", I say, barely above a whisper.

"I get that, but they need you.", he says softly.

"Why'd you go back into the warehouse?", Noah speaks up.

"What w-warehouse?", I stutter stupidly, scratching the back of my neck, a nervous habit I picked up from my brothers when I first arrived.

"They know.", Alex says.

"Oh. I'll tell you once we leave this stinky ass alley.", I say, almost gagging from the smell of garbage.

"Right. Let's get going?", Noah suggests as he starts walking out of the alley, only to bump into the last person I wanted them to see.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

A/N ~ So sorry for the short chapter and long wait but I have been really busy the last few weeks with rehearsals for my performance and homework. The chapters will start getting longer in a few weeks once rehearsals are over. Hope you like the chapter, stay safe <3