6 ~ Going home

Isabella's POV ~

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

My head whipped towards the voice and I look at the end of alley and see Noah with his hand wrapped around Nik's throat.

"I-I um.", Nik stutters out trying to catch his breath.

"Noah. Release him.", I say, my tone cold and intense.

"What? No! This bastard is the reason you nearly died. His father put a bomb in the warehouse.", Noah seethes, his grip getting tighter.

"I said let him go. Now.", I say glaring at him.

Noah freezes at my tone and reluctantly releases Nik and I rush over to him to check if he's okay.

"You alright?", I ask, panic laced in my voice.

"I'm alright amorem.", he smiles softly.

"Why are you helping him?", Sadie says as she glares at Nik.

"How do you know who he is?", I fire back.

Truth is, I know that Sadie's parents are a part of the mafia, I found out when is started finding the documents. Honestly, I wasn't surprised, Sadie's parents were always secretive when it came to their jobs and so was Sadie. What did shock me was when Noah's name popped up on the mafias file. To be fair, I was kind of expecting Noah to join for 'revenge' and what not when he found out, but I was still surprised.

"I think you already know the answer to that.", Sadie smirks.

"Yeah that's true.", I laugh, nudging her playfully.

"Can you stop deflecting.", Alex says, his eyes still throwing daggers at Nik.

"Later.", I simply state before dragging Nik out of the alley with the others trailing behind.

"Wait where are we going?", Sadie shouts, running to catch up.

"Guess we're going back home.", I smile, entering my car with Nik and making my way home.

~~~~~

Third person POV ~

Isabella could feel her heart pounding in her chest as they came closer and closer to their destination; the Costello-Moratti mansion.

She felt her hands shake slightly as she gazed out of the window, looking at all the familiar buildings pass by.

Nik looked down at the girl worried. He had never seen her so nervous.

He removed a hand from the steering wheel and placed his large hand over Bella's petite one.

Feeling Nik's hand on hers, Bella lifted her gaze from the window to Nik, who was giving her a soft smile.

"It's okay princeps. Don't be worried, everything.", he reassured the girl.

She nodded slightly, her nerves not ceasing, and turned her attention to the large mansion that stood before them.

From a single glance, Bella could see how dull the house now was. Everything was dark and it made her skin crawl.

Was this really the affect that her supposed death had on her family?

She felt her stomach turn as Nik stepped out of the car and reached out a hand to help her out.

Behind her, Sadie, Noah and Alex were sceptically glancing at the two as they pulled into the drive way as well.

The three of them were desperate to know why Nik was with her, but they knew she'd have a good reason.

They trusted her, more than anything.

They followed behind the pair as they made their way to the large oak she'd first entered through a few months before.

Isabella was overwhelmed with a sense of home as she stood in front of the door. Memories of running through the door away from her brothers as they chased her, came rushing back and she felt a tear fall down her cheek.

Shakily, she lifted up her hand and gently knocked on the door.

Lorenzo lazily got up from his place on the couch as he heard a soft knock on the door.

He dragged himself towards the door, freezing at the sight before him.

Their principessa.

A/N ~ So sorry for the wait. Hope you like the chapter and stay safe <3