13 ~ Home

Elijah's POV ~

I stared at them dumbfounded.

I do have siblings. I do have a family. I'm not alone.

"So I'm guessing I'm right?", I ask, noticing their surprised faces by my blunt answer.

Some of them scratched their necks nervously and tried avoiding my gaze, clearly uncomfortable with the situation.

Well at least the younger boy did. The others quite simply stared at me with a small smile on their faces.

"You really are like her.", the oldest muttered but I still heard.

"Who do you keep saying I'm like?", I ask, clearly getting irritated.

"Bella. We've already said that. Keep up.", the second oldest chuckled.

"Yeah. I know. I do have ears.", I reply sarcastically before responding, "But who's Bella?"

"Your twin.", the oldest responds bluntly.

I sat there, unmoving, my body refusing to make a sound. Those two words repeat in my head as I try to comprehend them.

Twin?

I have a twin?

Wait. She's a girl.

Is she older or younger?

Please let her be younger. I've always wanted a younger sister.

"You alright there bud?", the youngest said, waving his hand in front of my face.

"Oh, right. Yeah I'm good.", I responded, quickly snapping out of my daze.

"So, um. What's going to happen?", I ask quietly, my head still not wrapped around the fact that I have a twin sister.

"Well,", the oldest started, clearing his throat and standing up from the couch, "you'll be coming with us back home and you'll meet the rest of the family."

"The rest?", I question.

Oh shit are there more of them?

"The rest of your brothers will be there along with your cousins and uncles. If you are not comfortable with meeting them today we can get them to leave and come back another day.", the second oldest said, smiling warmly at me.

"Might as well meet them today.", I shrugged, getting up from the couch as well.

"Wait.", I say.

They all turn their heads to me and give me questioning looks.

"You never actually told me your names.", I say, looking at them expectantly.

They all chuckle and begin introducing themselves and with that I say fuck off and have a shitty life to my lovely foster parents and head to my brothers private jet to go home.

Bloody hell these people have serious cash.

I sit back in one of the seats of the jet and get ready to meet the rest of my family.

~~~~~

Sitting in the back of my brother's Porsche, I nervously picked at my nails as I thought of everything that has happened today.

"Stop it.", the youngest boy, whose name I found out is Ricco, said sternly as he grabbed my hand and held one of them down to stop me from picking.

"Bella does the same thing when she's overthinking. It doesn't do her any good and it won't do you any good either.", he said, chuckling slightly at the end, "You know, you and Bella are incredibly similar."

I raise an eyebrow at his statement and ask him to continue.

"You both have the same nervous tendencies, your sarcasm is identical and just the way you speak is exactly the same. It's quite scary to be honest. Even Adriano and Leo aren't that alike and they're twins as well."

I just shrug my shoulders and look out the window.

I had a small smile on my face as I thought about what Ricco said.

We act the same.

Do we look the same?

Are our voices the same?

Probably not. I mean she grew up in America and I grew up in Germany.

Did she have a good childhood?

Was it fun growing up with our brothers?

Those thoughts kept running through my head as I plugged in my head phones and tuned out the rest of the world.

~~~~~

We arrived at the house, sorry, I meant mansion, and suddenly I can feel my nerves begin to increase. The oldest, Luca, told me that I have 12 half brothers, 6 from my dad's side and 6 from my mom's and then a younger twin sister.

"Welcome home Elijah.", the third oldest, who I now know is called Angelo, smiled at me.

Someone then came over to my side of the car and opened the car door.

As I stepped out, I was nearly tackled to the ground as two pairs of arms wrapped around me and tackled me into a hug.

I heard chuckling from beside us and the arms unwrapped themselves and I turned my head to see 6 new faces looking at me, along with the 4 brothers I had already met.

I turned my head to the other side to see the culprits who tackled me and I saw 2 more boys smiling sheepishly at me.

From their faces I could tell almost immediately that they were my brothers.

Hearing a door open, we all turned our heads towards the front of the house as 21 more people stepped out of the house.

Again, I immediately recognised them as my aunts, uncles and cousins, but as I looked at them, they seemed to be blocking my view of something, or rather, someone.

And that's when I saw her.

As our eyes connected, I felt the whole in my heart begin to fill.

I felt whole again.

I felt complete.