11 ~ A lead

Darien's POV ~

Last night we found a place for everyone to sleep as no one wanted to leave Bella, including Nik. We were all reluctant to let him stay, and still are, but Bella forced us to or else she'd leave. So we let him stay in one of our guest rooms.

Since Bells told us about Elijah, our team have being working relentlessly to find his documents and find where his is.

Either he's still with the people who took him, or, if we're lucky, they just put him into foster care.

I was doing some paperwork when suddenly someone bursted into my office with a pirate of paper flying around in their hands.

I look curiously at my younger brother, Ricco, as he smiles brightly, still waving the piece of paper around.

"We have a lead.", he smiles brightly.

"You what?", I say, unsure if I believe what I just heard.

"A lead. We have a lead.", he smiles again, brighter than before, "We managed to hack the main system and pull out some of the information from his file. It was pretty secure but we got a location.", Ricco continued.

"Where is he?", I quickly, standing up fork my chair and trying to snatch the paper out of his hands.

"Nu-uh. You can't snatch brother. It's not very kind.", he says as he pulls the paper away from my reach.

"Where is he god dammit?", I groan.

"Some place in Europe. Still need to get the final location from our team but we're 100% sure that it's him."

"Seriously.", I say in disbelief, staring wide eyed at him

"Yep. No doubt that it's not him."

I take a deep breath before asking, "Does Bella know?"

"No she doesn't. And she won't find out until we have him.", Ricco explains.

"She'll go mental if she finds out we found him and didn't tell her.", I whisper shout, worried Bella might hear.

"It'll be a surprise and plus, we don't want to give her false hope."

"Fine. I guess we'll go get our brother."

Ricco's POV ~

I looked out of the window as I watched the world go by. It was so peaceful; so calm. Nothing like the world my family and many others had grown up in.

We had been on the jet for the past 13 hours and we are just about to land in Berlin, and hopefully meet our baby brother. Well he's not exactly a baby but still.

We had told Bella that Darien, Luca, Angelo and I were trying to make a possible alliance with the Germans and so we were traveling over there for a meeting to discuss how we would make an alliance work.

She clearly didn't believe us but didn't question it. This girl is so damn observant now. Like before she was, but this is a whole knew level, like Jesus woman.

"Please put on your seatbelt and prepare for landing, we will be landing shortly.", the pilot spoke over the intercom.

I fastened my seatbelt and put my laptop away, as did the others and prepared to land.

My mind was running around in circles with thousands of questions.

What was he like?

Would he like us?

Does he already know about us?

Is he like Bells? Ha we're in for trouble if he is.

I felt the plane come to a halt as we landed and we all unbuckled our seatbelts and made our way off of the jet.

As we stepped out, the sun was burning my eyes, causing me to shield them with my hands. We went down the stairs and stepped into the limo already waiting for us at the bottom.

We got inside and I felt my heart rate increase. I was scared of meeting Elijah but I knew that if he was here, our family would finally be complete again.

Unless there's some secret triplet that we don't know about. Ha nah that won't happen. Hopefully.

I closed my eyes, hopeful that once I opened them we would finally be reunited with our brother. I felt my eyes get heavier and my mind relax as I drifted off to sleep.

Il mio fratellino è l'unica cosa nella mia mente.

(My baby brother being the only thing on my mind)

A/N ~ So, have they finally found Elijah? Or will the lead be a dead end ;) Thank you for nearly 400K on their principessa! I was 100 away from 400K but then I deleted one of the A/N that I didn't need and it had 10k reads so it went down to 390K, I was so pissed 😭 but still thank you so much and I hope you like this chapter! Stay safe <3