16 ~ Living zombie

Isabella's POV ~

Groggily, I slammed my hand down on my alarm and pulled the covers over my head.

I rested my head back on the pillow and began to head back to dreamland, with fluffy unicorns and people pulling their teeth out.

A scream left my lips as something cold was dumped on my head.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I glared at the culprit and was met with the eyes of Ricco.

"Oops. You weren't waking up." He shrugged as he turned on his heel and out my bedroom door. Oh how I wish I could smack that stupid smirk right off of his ugly ass face.

Groaning, I pull the now drenched covers off of me and throw them on the floor and walk over to my closet. Deja vu. This is like my first day of school all over again, except this time I'm a walking zombie.

I'm a dead girl walking.

I really need to see heathers. That would be a dream come true.

Shaking the thoughts out of my head I reach for some clothes.

Are we feeling cute preppy-ish vibes or cute kind of casual?

Nah I wanna make an impression.

I grab my black corset top with gold chain straps and my high waist blue skinny jeans and place them on my bed. I strip out of my pyjamas and into my lacy underwear.

No ones going to see, but might as well make myself feel like a badass.

You want Nik to see.

NO OH MY FUCKING GOD, I DON'T.

You want him to unhook your bra as he pushes you against the wall, trailing kisses down your neck.

WHAT THE ACTUALLY FUCK.

NO.

NEVER.

OH MY GOD.

I need some holy water like yesterday. And I need a lot of it.

Before I can get any more ideas, I quickly change, throwing on some extra jewellery.

I rush to do my makeup, seeing that I only have 15 minutes before we leave, and knowing these boys they'll make me walk the 5 miles to school if I'm late.

I brush through my hair, trying to undo the knots. Once I've brushed through it all, I let it fall down my sides.

Should I chop it off?

Girl, do it.

Later, ok. Later.

As I'm rushing out my bedroom, I grab a pair of platform boots and try putting them on as I am running.

Big mistake.

I feel myself trip as I'm going down the hall and place my hands in front of myself, preparing for the hit. However, I'm surprised when instead of feeling the impact of the fall, I feel two arms snake around my waist, keeping me from face planting the floor.

"Falling for me already amorem?" I look up and see Niks smirking at me.

"Oh shut up." I roll my eyes, forgetting his arms which are still wrapped tightly around my waist.

I turn my head as best as I can and I can't help but let my gaze fall down to his chest, then down to his abs.

Not even caring to ask why he isn't wearing a shirt, I just stare at his abs. His gorgeous, gorgeous abs. His gorgeous, kissable abs. His gorgeous, almost lickab-