7 ~ Explainations

Third person's POV ~

Lorenzo's mind was swirling with emotions as he looked down at the girl in front of him.

It may have only been a few months, but the girl had seemed to have changed in many ways.

Her once long brown her now cut to shoulder length. Her dull eyes now having a fiery glint in them. Her once skinny figure now more filled out, thanks to endless hours of training and physical therapy after the incident.

Enzo refused to blink, out of fear of this all being a dream.

He slowly reached his hand out and gently placed it on the girls shoulder. Once realising that she was in fact real and not just another dream, he brought his hand to touch her face, carefully caressing her cheek.

Out of instinct the girl leaned into the touch, closing her eyes and taking in the comforting feeling.

As the girl opened her eyes, Enzo stared into them. Into eyes almost identical to his.

Into the eyes of his principessa.

Isabella's POV ~

He continued to bore into my eyes as if examining everything about me, as if checking whether I was real or not.

Suddenly, his arms wrapped around my waist as he brought me into a hug.

"You're actually real.", Enzo cried as he buried his head into my neck.

"I'm here.", I whisper as I carefully stroke his back, trying to calm his heavy breathing.

"B-but you died.", He muttered.

"I know, I know. I'll explain everything later.", I say as I pull out of the hug.

"I-I'll um call the others.", Enzo muttered quietly as he pulled out his phone and started messaging someone. "O-okay they're on their way here."

"Should we take a seat?", I suggest as I look up again at Enzo, only to see him glaring at something behind me. I turn to look behind me and see him glaring at Nik.

"No. Right we aren't doing this shit again. Calm down, he's cool. Okay? He's cool. Leave him alone.", I say, dragging Enzo towards the living room.

It was a mess. Coffee cups left scattered all of the table, pillows everywhere and who knows what kind of stains are littered over the couch and blankets.

"We erm didn't c-cope very w-well the past month.", Enzo says as he scratches the back of his neck.

I felt the guilt in me rise as I took another look at the room.

Sure, I knew my brothers wouldn't take my 'death' very well, but I almost forgot how much losing somewhere you care about that much truly hurts.

"I'm sorry.", I whisper, moving my gaze to the floor.

I felt a hand on my chin, pulling my head up to meet Enzo's gaze.

"I know you had your reasons.", Enzo reassured me, giving me a soft smile.

As I sat down on the familiar couch, I heard footsteps coming from the stairs and I look to see them.

My brothers.

Fuck. I don't think I realised how much I missed them until now.

Without another thought, I launched myself at them, hugging them with all the strength that I could.

I felt safe.

I felt happy.

I was home.

Third person's POV ~

Small arms wrapped around the brothers as they entered the room.

They looked down at the person who had hugged them and as they did, they felt as though their breath was sucked away.

Staring back at them was the one person they never thought they'd see again.

Breaking out of his shock, Emiliano wrapped his arms around his little sister, nuzzling his head in her neck.

Pulling away from the hug, Isabella looked at her brothers, all of which had a tear let eyes.

"Guess I have some explaining to do then.", Isabella softly laughed as she wiped a few tears that were threatening to spill.

"Yeah.", Darien whispered as he slowly lead the group to the couches.

Sitting next to her two eldest brothers on the couch, Isabella caught a glimpse of Nik's terrified face and looked up to see all 12 of her brothers glaring at the poor boy.

"Hey. Back off, he's with me.", Isabella says calmly, internally chuckling at her brothers protectiveness.

"The only thing that I ask is that no one interrupts me until I am done explaining. Is that ok?", she asks as she looks around the room, receiving a chorus of yes'.

Sighing, she began to explain.

Isabella's POV ~

"Okay. As stupid as it sounds, I did have a reason for running back into the warehouse,", I say before looking back up at my brothers, "Nik was in there. I understand that his father kidnapped me and nearly killed me, I get that, I do, but if it weren't for him warning us about the bomb, we'd all be dead. I couldn't leave him in there. When I got in there, the building obviously exploded. I was as good as dead, but Nik found me and saved me. He saved my life.", I say, my voice cracking as I finished.

I look up again at everyone, including Alex, Sadie and Noah, and see them looking at me with adoration.

"I know it was stupid of me to run back in, but even if he had made it out, I wouldn't be able to live with myself without knowing. If he hadn't of found me, I'd be dead for real.", I sigh again.

My eyes meet Nik's and he gives me a reassuring smile, urging me to continue.

"I didn't come back straight away as one it was too dangerous for me to travel in the condition I was in, and secondly the documents I'm looking for."

"What documents?", Gio asks.

I sigh before responding.

"The ones about my twin brother."

A/N ~ Sorry for the long wait. This chapter is longer than the last few and sorry for the short chapters recently. Did she say twin brother?! ;)
Stay safe <3