18 ~ Feelings

Nikolai's POV ~

Her soft lips on mine is all I can think about as we pull apart. The way her lips overlapped mine in the most perfect way; as if they were made for each other. That kiss was everything I had imagined and more. So. Much. More.

The feeling of butterflies erupted in my stomach as I attempted to gather my thoughts. So. Many. Thoughts.

The way my hand felt as they cupped her cheek.

The way my lips captured hers.

The way her lips denied entrance. Something I was planning on gaining later.

I stare lovingly at the sleeping beauty wrapped up in a blanket, safe in my arms. Right where she should be.

As I look up at the stars that shine bright in the night sky, I silently thank God for bringing this angel to me. This girl was surely sent by God.

Carefully, I lift Bella up and walk towards my car. Opening the passenger door, I place her gently into the seat and buckle her in. I then sit in the driver's seat and start the drive back to her house.

Whilst driving, I place my hand on Bella's leg, finding comfort in the simple touch. My touch seemed to have an effect on her, as she shifted and whined in the seat.

I watched from the corner of my eye as she slowly peeled open her eyes and scanned her surroundings. When she caught me glancing at her, she gave me a soft smile and straightened herself in the seat.

"Hi." She said shyly, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. A small smirk appears on my face as a watch a blush creeps up her neck and ears.

"Why hello amorem." I chuckle at how flustered she is.

"Don't." She scolds as she sends me her famous glare, although this time it doesn't affect me.

"Do I make you nervous amorem?" I tease, placing my hand once again on her thigh, this time higher.

"No?"

Isabella's POV ~

"No?" I say, however it comes out as more of a question. I blush harder, this time with embarrassment, as his smirk widens.

"Are you sure?" My breath hitches as his hand climbs higher and he begins stroking my inner thigh with his thumb.

"Y-yes." Crap.

"I think someone's lying." He chuckles darkly as a finger brushes against the fabric of my underwear.

I suppress the need to groan at the friction as he starts dragging his finger whilst still keeping his eye on the road.

"You're being such a bad girl for lying, aren't you amorem?" Nik teased further as he begin rubbing harder.

"Bad girls need to be punished, don't they?" He whispered huskily as his lips suddenly brushed my ear.

When I finally moan from the teasing, his movements stop entirely and I whine at the loss of contact.

"Please." I whine desperately, but my begging only makes him chuckle.

"Like I said, bad girls need to be punished."

~~~~~

For the rest of the car ride home we sat in silence.

Complete.

Agonising.

Silence.

Whilst I was out here wet and frustrated, this bastard is smiling from ear to ear at my misery.