14 ~ Reunited (proper chapter)

Isabella's POV ~

I stared into his eyes; his eyes identical to mine.

The world seemed to stop around us, as we just stared at each other.

His gaze seemed to be analysing everything about me, and quite frankly, I was doing the same.

Our eyes were the same, our hair was the same. We were basically carbon copies of each other, if it wasn't for the obvious gender difference.

I felt my feet begin moving, but I almost didn't notice as my eyes stayed locked on his.

Without a second thought, I took off running towards him, pushing through the crowd of people and straight into his arms which wrapped around me and pulled me in close.

He held onto me tightly as I felt my eyes begin to tear up and eventually I began to cry. I could feel him shaking slightly and began to worry until I realised that he was sobbing into my hair.

"I-I tho-thought we'd n-never find y-you.", I mumbled into his chest as my grip tightened even more.

"I'm here now, aren't I?", Elijah chuckled as he tried setting me down, but I remained stubborn and hugged him like a koala.

Laughs were heard around us as Elijah tried to shake me off of him but I refused to let him go.

I heard him sigh heavily before the shaking stopped. I inwardly smirked at his defeat and laughed into his chest, but my victory was short lived.

I felt him lean down to my ear and whisper in my ear, "I will eat all of your cookies,"

At this I immediately leaped off of him and straight into the house looking for my cookies. No one threatens to eat my cookies. Trying to kill me and my family is one thing, but threaten to eat my cookies and we're going to have some problems.

Once I found my cookies, I hugged them protectively before walking back out the front. I smiled brightly at the sight in front of me. Elijah was being engulfed in a giant hug from Franco, Gianni, Marco and Guiseppe and being passed around the family as everyone welcomed him home.

"Welcome home, big brother.", I smile as walk back over to them.

"Yeah, urm, little bit of advice. Never, and I mean NEVER, take Bella's cookies.", Nik chuckles as he also walks over to all of us.

He goes to introduce himself to Elijah but before he can, Luca steps in his way.

"No. You nearly got Bella killed, no way are you going near him. You could be just like your father, a cold, backstabbing bastard.", Luca seethed as he push Nik back slightly.

"I get that you're mad, but I am nothing like that disgusting man. If it weren't for me, you would all be dead. If it weren't for me seeing Bella run back into the warehouse, she'd also be dead. I made more of an effort to save her than you did. You didn't go back inside to try and find her, but I did. I understand that you don't like me, but the least you could do is thank me.", Nik responded coldly.

Damn, that was sexy.

NO.

NO.

BAD ISABELLA.

BAD.

NO. JUST NO.

Ew.

I mean not ew, it was sexy but still.

WAIT! NO IT WAS NOT SEXY. 

HIS VOICE GOING ALL DEEP LIKE THAT IS NOT SEXY.

But it was.

Oh my fucking god just stop.

"Huh."

We all snap our heads to Elijah who looks like a deer in the headlights.

"Who tried to kill meine kleine Schwester?!", He suddenly shouted, his eyes going dark. (My little sister)

"Oh right. We're the Italian mafia.", I say, giving my twin a quick thumbs up before turning back to Nik and Luca.

"Nik has done nothing to suggest that he is an enemy, he has been nothing but caring so can you all at least be a little bit nicer. Thank you.", I finish, leaving no room for discussion.

I look around at everyone, expecting to see everyone agreeing, but instead I'm met with a bunch of shocked faces.

"You just told him we're the Italian mafia?", Adriano dumbly states.

"No I told him that we all shit out unicorns and that Luca's Santa.", I say sarcastically.

"No you didn't say tha- ohhhh you were being sarcastic.", he responded.

"How am I even related to you?", I sigh as I turn to Luca, who just shrugs.

"Well my mom cheated on my dad with your dad and they did the devils tango a few times and then poof, you and Elijah popped out of our mom's vajayjay, making us half siblings. Tada.", Adriano states proudly, doing little jazz hands at the end of his excellent story telling.

We all sarcastically clap at his stupidity before we all turn away and walk back inside.

"Pretty sure he's adopted.", Luca whispers in my ear before speeding back into the house.

I laugh slightly and look up at Elijah standing next to me.

We were finally reunited.

A/N ~ Okay so here is the real chapter... thank you for not killing me for the last chapter, appreciate it. Anyways, the twins are finally reunited! I hope you like the chapter and please let me know what you think. Hope you all had a great Christmas and if I don't update before the new year then have a happy new year! Stay safe <3