info

This story contains explicit behavior in further chapters. This story does not completely follow up with the storyline of the book nor movie. See below the things this story will include.

"Dear Diary.."

—-

—-

"She's gorgeous." A woman gushed, showing her yellow teeth. Her red lipstick were sneered across her cheek with a heavy eye shadow slapped onto her eye lids. In the child's eyes, she looked like a witch.
A fucking ugly one.

The child, being pinched in the cheek by the woman began to sniffle. Her eyes got watery, which than made her burst into a loud and obnoxious sob. Her cries made the woman widen her eyes in disbelief.

"Y/n, what's the matter?" Her mother asked, kneeling down towards her height.

When Y/n saw her mother, her tiny legs sprinted towards her, tripping into her arms.

"She's so ugly, mom!"

Multiple gasps can be heard. The noticeable one was the woman, who now had the look of confusion.

"I thought you had a Hufflepuff, M/n."

Y/n's mother trembled,

"I-I do!"

The woman got up from her knees, swaying her brown bag over her shoulder. A dark shadow tool cover of her face.

"She has the mouth of a Slytherin! She will never be a Hufflepuff if you don't raise her to be like one."

Y/n could only muffle her sobs when she heard the woman, not knowing what she had said.
——-

•Multiple yanderes
•hogwarts houses discrimination
•horror
•yandere themes
•manipulation
•sexual themes
•not really going to the story line
•tom riddle in this story too ;d
•SHE/HER PRONOUNS! (Sorry)