--hypocrites

Dear Diary,

.... |

—-

"Alright, so Y/n goes with me to the other side of the dormitory." Hermione recalls, putting a hand under her chin as she nodded at her own words.

The group huddled together around a small table, looking over the marauder's map which listed every place at Hogwarts. They were currently figuring out a plan to find exits around the school to contact outside administrators.

"No, that's not what we agreed." Oliver said with a sigh of frustration, running his hand down his face.

He was very tired over Hermione's quite obvious admiration of Y/n. Oliver knew that with Y/n around, Hermione would be very much distracted and not be as calculative enough to make a thorough plan.

He couldn't have that, for their survival, Oliver needed Hermione's full focus on this matter. She was perhaps the only one that had the chance to save them.

Hermione slightly pouted.

"Then who will she go with? Because I am definitely not trusting her to go with him."

She lifted her slender finger to point at the male wearing the slytherin robe, making him look up with a raised eyebrow.

".. Are you really discriminating me because I'm a slytherin?"

Hermione scoffed.

"No, because you're friends with Malfoy. Anything or anybody that's with him, I don't trust."

Blaise stood up with his arms crossed. He irked at the brown-haired girl. He absolutely did not hate anything more than "know-it-alls".

"The real person you shouldn't trust is standing right next to you, have we all forgotten that?"

"She said she had a reason!"

"Then Draco must've also had a reason too, dimwit. Were you always so delusional?" Blaise rolled his eyes, looking away with annoyance.

Hermione flared her eyes with sudden anger at the insult. Delusional? No, she was one of the smartest. How could someone else claim she was uneducated?

Hermione was never delusional.

"Guys!" Y/n harshly placed her hand down, glaring at the both of them.

"Don't speak over me like I am not present. This isn't even important, we need to hurry and find our way out."

With Y/n's words, the room filled with silence. She did not mean to cause the awkward aura that suddenly filled the room, but nevertheless, was glad that the conversation stopped.

Y/n felt she was at fault at the conversation that was spurred suddenly. However she chose to not speak more on it. What else could she say? Unfortunately, Blaise was right.

She was dangerous. Even if her physical and magic attributes were the weakest in the group,

They all knew she was danger.

Oliver cleared his throat, scratching the back of his head. He tried to stir their attention back to the important matters before another quarrel outbreaks.