--superior

Don't mind or bother about improper spelling/grammar in this story. It'll get fixed when it gets fixed.

Dear Diary,

Yeah, people who feel like they are the best annoy me.|

—-

—-

Whenever you feel disgusted at a person, you often scrunch your nose as an emotion. It's something that tells you that you should get away from the person immediately.

That's how you felt when Tom told his story with your father.

"Let's just sum it up. Once upon a time, your father was awfully jealous of me when we were partners for a potion project. I intentionally cursed his arm to bend in an abnormal way when he hasn't stopped bothering me." He explained, arms in the pockets of his robe.

You blinked at his confession. The way he spoke elegantly and very fast spooked you out. His voice never cracked once as he admitted breaking your father's arm.

"Well, that's stupid." You said, making Tom glare at you.

"You'd get expelled by the headmaster, Dumbledore for that." It was obvious that when you harm another student without permission, it can lead to major trouble. Especially if one permanently paralyzes a body part of another.

Tom's glare slowly faded,

"I know. Which is why I didn't use my wand. Or my hands." He paused, before pointing at his head.

"I used my mind."

This seemed to partially shock Y/n. She knew that someone who can telepathically use magic within their minds is rare. She doubted Harry can even do it.

But yet again, she is talking to the Voldemort.

"Of course, with no uses of wand or physical contact shown visually, they didn't believe your father's statement. Which made him fear me. Fear that I will do much worse if he kept bothering me, which is true."

Twitched her lips, she sighed. She never seen her father scared before due to his stoic face. His stoic face told nothing about his past, told nothing about his emotions. It's as if he was emotionless.

"He's also a fucking crybaby, so don't be surprised if he randomly cries about something he doesn't like." Tom mentioned, interrupting y/n's train of thought.

"... I never seen him cry before."

A pair of eyebrows raised, high.

"Than I guess he got a growth spurt. Congratulations for him I guess."

Shaking her head, she scoffed.

"How do I know you're telling the truth. You are a bitch after all." Y/n said, not realizing the power the insult had on Tom.

Tom's eyes flared in anger, whipping his head harshly towards the human girl. A vein popped out of his forehead in frustration.

The girl had enough will power to say that in front of the Voldemort. She should be scared of what's to come next.

Realizing the intense anger the boy held inside of him, Y/n slightly shivered. The words slipped through her mouth like it was an natural instinct.

"A bad bitch!" Y/n covered up, doing finger guns at him in a teasing way.

This seemed to anger Tom more.

"... Merlin, I should just hex you." His voice rasped, his hand covering half of his face.

"A bad bitch is-"

"Quiet, will you? Know your place in this situation," His voice tensed, turning his back around.

"You're the one with the disadvantage here— you'd be caught dead if word gets out you were communicating with me." A whisper caught his voice at the last phrase, not knowing if he wanted to say that aloud.

His arms were crossed on his chest, a grumpy look invading his features.

Y/n put her hands down, her head slowly lowering until her eyes were set on the floor beneath her.

He was right.

She'd be dead.

She didn't know who would kill her first. Her parents, or the ministers.

Those options were equally as bad, and she would dread the day they knew. But what he said made her think. Think about who would really kill her first.

Then, she laughed.

It was neither a sadistic, or teasing chuckle. It was a pure, joyous laugh that only expressed when something was funny.

The sound of her laughter echoed the chambers, her tone changing pitches. Her hands held her knees to keep her from falling.

It was too funny for her. Too funny.

Tom did not appear surprise, but found himself irked and intrigued at the sudden behavior.

What is this sound? He thought.

Soon, the laughter died down. Only parts of snickering can be heard. The girl, who Tom thought was a mental patient, began to speak.

"That's funny." She started, wiping her tears.

"You'd be the first one to kill me before they could."

The sentence rang towards Tom's ears, like a never ending ring. She knew he would kill her after the deal was done. She knew every so little detail about the anger he felt about Dumbledore. About everyone who was siding with dumbledore.

How could voldemort make a deal with a puny witch like Y/n. Especially a Hufflepuff. Everyone knew it was impossible.

Even Tom.

Tom slowly turned his head around, with his back facing Y/n. His brown-eye met Y/n's, and she could feel a shiver run up her spine.

She could sense the danger within him more prominently now.

With his black hair covering parts of his eye, he began to speak.

"You're right, L/n. I'd be the first one to kill you. To break you." He admitted emotionlessly. His eyes glowed into a green hue. Something sparked inside of him, which Y/n noticed.

Something about his aura became stronger.

Tom's eyes widened as he stared;

"And I'll make sure I'm the only one."

—-