--glasses

Dear Diary,

Are you getting tired?|

Are you getting tired |?

Are you getting tired :(|?

—-

Y/n never really considered herself to be the one to avoid people. Sure, she was quiet and kept things to herself most of the time, but that didn't mean she preferred it that way. Talking usually helped her calm down whenever she was stressed with things, so Y/n often tried to indulge herself with more people if she could.

This time, however, it was different. She needed to avoid people. For her safety and others as well. Y/n didn't want her curse to affect any other students to the point where it'll become a messy problem.

She already had problems at home, so why add more to it?

The next day came faster than ever, but time seemed slow as ever. She couldn't believe the events that happened yesterday was only a span of hours. It exhausted her that even after her deep sleep, Y/n was still tired.

Before going to breakfast, she devised a plan that would help her to avoid communication.

Simple nods, gestures and expressive facial features were enough to get through the day. No long talks , and certainly no physical touches.

Y/n paused at her thoughts. Was she going overboard? Ever since she found out what she held inside her , the girl couldn't help but be a bit paranoid. Tom did mention that attraction only grew the longer they are together. So perhaps this was the only option.

But what if it was already too late?

Wavering her thoughts, Y/n step foot out of her dorm and set routes to the Great Hall.

With hundreds of students filling up the seats to eat breakfast.

Where she would be seated along the Hufflepuffs.

Unavoidable to have a conversation.

Her walking stopped with her eyes looking straight as a sudden nervous feeling invaded her stomach. It was almost impossible for her to skip breakfast since she couldn't go to classes with an empty stomach.

At the thought, she heard a low grumble emitting from her stomach.

Her teeth clenched together. She just had to suck it up and eat the delicious food served without sparing an eye to anyone.

It wasn't like anybody really chatted with her anyways, perhaps only a few people would become a trouble for her. More so, a certain man. There really wasn't a day where the brown-haired male missed  striking a simple greeting with everyone on his table. He was just that popular.

"I pray those fangirls will keep him company.." Y/n muttered before continuing her pace to the Great Hall.

Maybe a simple hi wouldn't hurt her.

—-

"Y/n, hi!"

That was the tenth call of the morning she had heard from the Hufflepuff table when she arrived to get her plate of food.

A sigh left her mouth while she mustered a strained smile. This was going to be harder than she thought.

Y/n made sure she sat at the far corner where less students were so nobody would even look her way. Usually, nobody would even bother looking her way or even greeting her mere presence to the table.

However, now was different. Very different.

It was like everyone suddenly knew her.

The plate of eggs with sausages remained untouched as the girl gripped her head frustratedly. Of course, if she didn't know about her curse, she would've thought this occurrence was a simple blessing.