--father

Dear Diary,

Magic is for everyone.|

Magic is| for everyone.

Magic isn't| for everyone.

—-

The door creaked open, Y/n's head poking through the little crack to check the surrounding's in the bathroom.

Silence surrounded her hearing. The sound of water dripping was what could be heard from the fossit. The destruction was still visible in the bathroom, which Y/n would've guessed that none of the ministers bothered to clean up.

Once the coast was clear, Y/n stepped inside. The rush of air quickly caressed Y/n's skin as she closed the door. Gently as possible.

This was the second night she would be visiting that man. She wasn't close to being excited. In fact, she would very much kill herself right now than go to him.

No. Y/n quickly thought.

That would cause chaos.

She quickly activated her Parseltongue, her hand out towards the fossit before it started to change. The once covered path was now unsealed with the once familiar hole she discovered the first time she met Tom.

The one that made her get injuries.

She shuddered at the thought of having to fall towards the entrance again. She would rather have a door that leads to the chambers.

Suck it up Y/n. Get it over with.

Slowly, she walked towards the hole. Her eyes slowly gazing down the more she got closer, until she saw the pit of darkness.

With her foot on the edge, her throat lumped.

"Fuck you, Riddle."

—-

"SHIT!" Y/n cursed out loud, tears slowly edging on the sides of her eyes. She landed with a loud thud on her back, making her momentarily paralyzed.

With the huge impact, her breath was knocked out of her. A loud wheeze escaping her mouth.

Uncontrollable coughs crept up her throat as she was gasping for air. Desperately, her hands balled up into a fist and she started to hit her chest.

Her body rolled over, and her mouth puked red liquid. Covering her mouth, she stared at the ground which now was colored red with her blood.

Oh shit. She thought. Seeing her own blood made her nervous.

At least the coughing stopped.

Her eyes looked over to the left, seeing the path to the chambers. She was thankful she didn't have to go through that again.

At least for today.