--thoughts

Dear Diary,

Are you a fool, Y/n|?

—-

Y/n once never understood the difference between obsessiveness and love. She never gave it much thought towards the subject, but she believed that the two words were quite similar. A person wants to be with them in both ways, so how could they differ from one another? Don't they feel the same emotions?

Her eyes stared back at the dark eyes that once haunted her dreams. She didn't dare move an inch as the taller one boy invaded her own personal space. It didn't help the fact that he was in the form of his previous human body.

The girl looked away in both fright and embarrassment. His words echoed through her mind.

"I want you."

The three words could mean anything through Tom's saying that it troubled Y/n into comprehending his words. Even if she knew he wasn't affected, there was still something that he wanted from her that wasn't her.

".. You want me?"

Tom narrowed his eyes.

"What could you possibly gain from.. me?"

Her voice barely rose from a whisper as her hand traveled towards her chest like his words shook her. The sight only made the evil boy in front of her amused.

Her words did tell no lie, since there was not much of a comparison of her and the current students that reside in Hogwarts. It could've been anyone else that found that dumb diary and he would treat them no different than he has with Y/n.

At least, that was what he would believe.

Despite his many years of living and eventually holding up the title as Voldemort, Tom knew the consequence of losing his power to a kid led to a messy situation.

One of them being his being.

The destruction after the former diary was stabbed only destroyed his monstrous being. His power.

His created identity was stolen away from him that it now left him back to his previous body of an 18 year old. His worst years were caused by this weak body. A body that is fragile and useless.

Tom knew that the second diary held less power behind it, so even if his appearance wouldn't change, he would still get the same power he was destined to get.

Tom had to work around it, which maybe why he enjoyed the stupid girls presence. He liked how in a moment where she appears to be confident and bold, there was always a weak spot to get her to obey. He was absolutely indulged of how he was able to control her emotions so easy.

Perhaps, maybe, she was different from the rest. Considering she holds the effects of a deadly tier potion, Y/n is now known to be quite powerful. But he himself would never admit that aloud.

He also would never admit that he was slowly loosening up to the girl in front of him.

He widened his eyes.

That was bad.

"Don't get your hopes up. The power you possess is what I want, which unfortunately it took form inside you."

Y/n scrunched her eyebrows.

"Then why didn't you say that instead?"

Why did he say that?

"I want you."

He cringed the way his words came out. He didn't know why he uttered those cheesy words out, it was almost like it was natural for him to say that.