--brothers

Dear Diary,

Is this a nightmare that I've been dreaming of?|

Is this a nightmare| that I've been dreaming of?

Is this a| that I've been dreaming of?

Is this a daydream| that I've been dreaming of?

—-

"Ron, are you alright?" Ginny sighed, putting her book down to look at the sullen boy.

The two ginger-haired siblings were sitting in the common room, waiting on their friend Harry who was yet to arrive. It was one of those days where the three would get together and do their DADA project.

Ron tiredly nodded, putting his hands on his face.

"Don't worry about me, I'm just stressed about something."

"Everyone is stressed today except me? Lucky me!" A voice perked up, causing the two heads to look at who entered.

"Damn, not you.. anybody but you." Ron cringed.

The new male put his hand on his chest, acting hurt.

"That's not something you should say to your older brother!"

"Fred, stop provoking him." Ginny snapped, feeling annoyed at the two talking nonsense.

The red-head male just shrugged, plopping over to a sit in front of them.

"Just trying to lighten this vibe up.. it's like a haunted house in here!"

Ron wished a bomb dropped in front of them and blew all of them up so he wouldn't have to hear them talking. Yet, his thoughts were mostly clustered up due to a recent situation that happened.

"I shouldn't have told her that.." He whispered to himself, closing his eyes. He regretted the words he told her about Hermione. Even though the two weren't on good terms, was it really worth it to lie? It was sure to get back to him soon when he least expects it.

"So, he's worried about a girl!" Fred concluded, leaning on his palm like an excited girl getting candy.

"Is she hot?"

"Fred!"

Ron stood up abruptly, his fists clenching. His brothers words were enough for him to think overboard. Not once has he thought so.. sexually about her. Or any girl!

Yet now hearing it being said to him.. it felt like a reality check.

"Let me rephrase it for you, dear brother." Fred said, snapping the boy out of his thoughts. Seeing his brother get flustered at the question was too funny for him to wait for an answer.

"Do you fancy her?"

Fancy?

Was that the right word?

Ron shook his head, walking away from his siblings?

"Shut up, it's none of your business. I just told her something I shouldn't have."

Fred quirked his eyebrow.

"Who is it?"

Ginny rolled her eyes. Harry was supposed to be back by now, and she was silently wishing he was outside the door by now. She didn't know how much longer she can manage in a room with them.

"Like hell I'm telling you."

Fred pouted.

"Come on! It's a high chance I barely know them.."