--wary

Dear Diary,

A tragedy full of bliss.|

—-

Y/n flinched at his sudden hostile, and threatening voice. She hadn't realize that he was capable of appearing as threatening.

".. I'm sorry, what?"

She knew that the words she uttered were shocking, but Y/n couldn't help but note how offended he looked.

".. It's true, Harry. I, Y/n L/n am a living curse."

Another minute of silence filled the air around them. This time, it was like the silence was slowly killing Y/n as she couldn't find anything to distract the tension. An unwanted tension that she unwillingly created.

Harry looked at the girl in front of him, having an expression of disbelief before taking a couple steps backwards.

He didn't know what he was expecting her to confess, but it was certainly not that.

"You .. inheriting such a dangerous thing. How is that possible?"

It was more like he was asking the question to himself, yet Y/n barely caught his muttering.

"Even questions like those I find hard to answer. I don't blame you for feeling disgusted. I, myself feel scared of myself as well."

Harry looked at the ashamed girl before him, his green eyes peering at her figure. To think that such a lonely, stubborn looking woman could control people's love life was hard to believe to Harry. To anyone.

But the more he thought of it, the more it made some sense. Her confession fit the missing puzzle to his theories.

He had pretty much known that a few selected students have some sort of deadly attraction to one particular girl.

Even if they don't show it, or don't know it, it always started with a look that told it all. That told they were affected by her. The longing, dazed looks that he sometimes catches at a far distance never seemed to ease as more days pass by.

Some were students that Y/n hasn't even met yet.

It wouldn't be long until the looks turned into much more than watching. But maybe it was just his thoughts getting ahead of themselves.

Harry observed it all. He was more aware than anyone in this school. How could one not notice the lovesick students falling on the ground, indirectly begging for Y/n's own being?

He thought that Y/n was just special, more than any other students. He thought that there wasn't danger circulating her. Because what part of her screamed danger?

But, now he knew.

".. I'm not disgusted."

He knew it all now.

Y/n perked her head up.

"You're not?"

The boy shook his head softly, letting his tense shoulders drop. He felt his heartbeat accelerate abruptly. He wanted to laugh , laugh at how stupid he was to not see it when it was so obvious.

He was just so damn happy.

"I might be such a hypocrite to ever be disgusted of you. In fact, it's good that you told me. A curse that withers within you should never be kept to yourself."

Harry grabbed the girls shoulder, staring deep into her eyes that he now knew were cursed as well.

"Did you mention this to anyone else?"