--touch

Dear Diary,

Everywhere I g|

Everywhere I |

Every|

Every second, someone is staring at me.|

—-

"Touch is the most popular love language someone can give to there lovers!" A girl squealed as she read her novel, sharing it with her fellow companions. Her expression was filled with pure bliss, hands holding her head.

"You damn love fool." Her friend murmured.

Y/n passed by the table, a plate being held in her hand as she dashed through the food that was set on the Hufflepuff table.

Her eyes shined as she saw a pile of crepes. She always was fond of breakfast because of the soft-pillow like food. It was so damn good that she would eat crepes for the rest of her life.

She picked out exactly 5 crepes in total, laying it out on top of each other on her plate. She put fresh fruits, whip-cream and drizzled a little syrup on top.

"What a fatass..." someone in the other table muttered.

As much as it irked her that someone dared insult her appetite, she was so hungry that she barely cared. Her eyes shined as she took the finished crepe to her seat.

She hastily picked up her fork, and stabbed through the five crepes.

"Y/n! I knew I'd find you sitting all the way here." A familiar voice cheerfully said, propping their plate next to hers.

Y/n's head turned to find the familiar brunette Hufflepuff. A gentle smile was placed on his lips as he looked at her.

Is it just me, or is his hair always getting messy?

Y/n wondered carefully about his hair, as strands of it was covering parts of his eyes.

In a daze, Y/n reached up to ruffle Cedric's hair. Feeling his soft ruffled through her fingers, she tilted her head.

"You should comb your hair." The words barely came upon his hearing as he looked at her with surprise. Every voice talking around the two seemed to be whispers. His breath hitched as he felt her fingers. This was completely out of her character.

Y/n was touching him. The girl who hated physical touch from other people.

Was this a dream?

Though he couldn't find any discomfort within him, he still had an act to portray. An act that was more fit for his character.

With shaky hands, he grabbed Y/n's hands into his own gentle ones. A more genuine smile crept up to his lips.

He intentionally laced his fingers through Y/n's.

This caused Y/n to widen her eyes out of her daze. She could feel his slender fingers on her own which caused her hands to shake.

"You should start showing affection more. It's quite cute."

The sentence made Y/n even more flustered than before, feeling the angry stares of people around her. More preferably, the girls stares.

"Fuck, I'm sorry." She apologized, quickly detaching her hand from his. The sensation of warmth faded away from the two.

"A lady should never run there mouth on so much profanities." He advised, leanings his head on his hand.

This made the h/c girl scowl.

"You can go suck my dick."

"You have one?"

Y/n did an mischief smirk.

"Maybe."

Cedric's eyes widened in surprise, but quickly calmed himself in his normal state. This was Y/n L/n we were talking about, she curses as if it is her own language.

He let out an humorous laugh.

"You really do surprise me L/n." He fully faced her, a bright grin placed on his mouth. He lean in closer to her ear, side-eyeing the side of her head with lidded eyes.

"I like my woman like that." He whispered in her ear. Y/n could feel his hot breath tickling her skin.

"Damn, I do too."

Another voice whispered, causing both to jolt in shock.

Y/n turned her head to see the red-headed giraffe lowering his head towards her and Cedric's height. They were sitting after all.

"Oemor? What in the fuck are you doing here?"

Oemor smirked as he looked at Y/n.

Cedric looked at both figures, annoyance shown in his face.

"Oemor? What did you tell her, Wea-"

"Now Cedric, it's just an harmless game." He interrupted with an emphasis. A playful smile crept up his mouth.

"Tch, you are surely an annoying tomato arent you?" Y/n interfered, crossing her arms. She was mad that she couldn't get another bite of her meal because of these two.

"Tomato? Is that your nickname for me? How cute!" He ruffled y/n's hair as if she was a dog, which made Y/n gasp in shock.

A hand stopped his actions, making Oemor look besides Y/n. A hand was latched onto his wrist, with a deadly grip.

"I think your friends are waiting for you, Oemor."

In cue, laughter erupted from the Gryffindor table. The sounds erupted in such a loud manner that it tuned out all of the other tables discussions.

Oemor sighed in a dramatic way, faking his sadness. In truth, he wanted to tease the h/c girl one more time.

"Parting is such sweet sorrow. Till we meet again, Y/n."

With that, he got up and walked away from the Hufflepuff table. A hand swaying side to side gesturing as a goodbye wave.

The boys in the Gryffindor side all outstretched their arms as in a welcoming greeting to the red-head.

Y/n scoffed,

He used a Romeo quote on purpose. How..

Y/n paused, turning back to her crepes.

.. Funny.

—-

ALRIGHT, YALL GONNA ACTUALLY BE SEEING SOME HORROR IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS!!