🦋 Broken 🦋

Siting in between his brother and an unknown man who was suposed to be his futur father-in-law was for sure an akward moment for Hassan. Or was it just him ? He did not know but what he was sure of is that he was not ready for whatever was happening to him.

With sweating hands on his lap and a forced smile he hoped no one would notice how hard his heart was beating at the moment, he could heard it clearly in his ears and it was making him even more anxious.

' Ba boom ba boom ba boom ba boom '

He was okay a moment ago greeting everyone at the door.

*10 minutes ago

For some reason he wasn't as nervous as he thought he would be maybe it was because Ifran was at his side ? He wasn't sure but after waiting for his family to greet his futur parents-in-law he approached as well, first greeting the woman who he guessed was the mother.

Puting his hand on his chest he bowed his head a litle giving a smile " As Salaam Eleykoum " he said. Giving his hand to a woman that was not a mahram to him was something he took really serioulsy and as she still wasn't considered his wife's mother he did not took the initiative of giving her his hand.

But it seemed like she had other plan. There in front of him stood a kinda arrogant woman In a black dress with high heels and a lot of makeup.

She was watching his every moves moving her eyes up and down and then finally settling them at his eyes it was as if she was trying to find every imperfections he had, puting his eyes down as to not have eyes contact with her and be respectful his eyes watched her hand opened in front of him waiting for him to take it.

He was suprised, aren't they a religious familly? No his mother wouldn't go that far would she ? She knew how much of a religious man he was and she hoped she would have chosen someone who was as well.

Ifran kicked him on the feet and it made him come out of his thought, not wanting to make it more awkward he for once decided to give his hand to a woman he did not know. How wrong he was, Allah came in front of everything and even at this moment he knew he shouldn't have but he did.

He was really uncomfortable especially with how hard her grip was, he tried to take it out as he felt her moving her thumb feeling his hand ? But she still held a few seconds more, seing her now smiling he was for sure that he had to take his arm away.
What was she doing in front of her husband ? Isn't she suposed to be my mother-in-law ?

" You're really handsome, I am kinda suprised " she said making him give her an akward smile. Oh she wasn't looking for his imperfections she was just checking him out.

Disgust was exactly what he was feeling at the moment. Maybe he was too dressed up ?

It was now that the nervousness was kicking in it, just what kind of family was this ?

He tried not to show how bad he felt at the moment and moved on to the man beside her.

Giving him his hand the man gave him a smile and acted as if nothing happened.
Well at last the man seemed really kind, it was a good point, right ?