🦋 Fake smile 🦋

Everything happened so fast...one moment everyone was eating and the next moment Hassan and his mother were standing up, Aida, Laila and her son still on the table with Mohammed who was just watching his brother and mother arguing, he had a smile on his face, satisfed from what was happening in front of him instand of helping ....

A villain that's what he looked like.

After seing his mother not denying anything from what he said, Hassan stayed still just watching his mother face. He had his answer by just looking at her reaction....

He felt bad for talking to her this way but on the other side he needed to say what he was thinking, how she was unfair to him that she couldn't just decide who he was going to end his life with....

Not being able to stay in the room with them anymore he started walking in the direction of the door to get out.

But his mother wasn't done yet....

" Why can't you be just like your older brother !? He didn't say anything when he had to marry Laila !!!!! " said his mother sudently making Hassan stop on his way...

She would always compare him to his brother, say how he is better and more not thinking about his feelings.

" Maybe because it was his choice " he turned in their direction again

" No, it wasn't !! "

" Yes it was and you know it !!! No one forced him to marry her no one !!! He wanted too because it was father wish but he still had the choice to say no !!" The anger was getting bigger.

" No, i said to him to marry her just one time !!! One time and he did without asking anything !!! " his mother was shouting at him.

" I can't believe you...really....can't you stop lying for a bit !!! I'm begging you stop lying and trying to always make me the bad person !!! " Hassan had enought of people accusing him .

" How can you accuse you mother of lying !!! "

" I will stop when you will actually act like a mother maybe !!! "

His mother stoped talking....knowing that she wasn't the best mother to him....

" I remember exactly what happened so stop before i say something that we both will regret...." he said looking direclty at her eyes...

And again just as he was about to get out of the room his mother stoped him.

" You don't know anything !!! You're just trying to act like a victim like you did your whole life !!! "

Hassan stoped again....and here was his real mother.....the mother who would breakhis heart with her words, who would make him feel insecure about himself, who would make him feel alone....

It has been a long time since she said these type of things to him, he hoped she stoped but looks like she still didnt...

" if she has the right to hurt me then i can too...." he tought .

She stopped me two times.

He looked at her eye again .