🦋 Mariage 🦋

On her way back home with Ali by her side Elmas thought about the scene that happened less than 5 minutes ago and she unknowingly found herself smiling about it.

" What are you smiling about? " asked her litle brother watching her curiously.

" Nothing " she said quickly droping her smile .

Her brother was very intelligent for a 6 years old and she didn't want him saying something stupid in front of her familly.

Entering their home at exactly 11: 45 AM, Ali started running toward his mother telling her his journey.

Smiling Elmas followed behing him and  after leeting the time for Ali to finish talking and go to his room, Elmas greeted her mother.

" As-Salaam-Alaikum mom " she said kissing her mothers cheek .

 " Wa-Alaikum-Salaam "

" I still don't understand why you're waking up at 8 am when you don't have work " said her mother sighing.

" You know why mom....Ali goes crazy when i don't take him to the park, did you forget ? " she said to her mother siting at one of the chair around the table and taking her Hijab off .

" Yes i know my kids but we have to stop doing everything he want and i'm woried about you , you work so hard and being a nurse isn't easy, aren't you tired as well ? " said her mom with a woried look .

Yes Elmas was a nurse and altough the job required to run around everywhere when it was super busy, having too much stress every single day from the fear of doing something wrong or sometimes even being in a situation not very liked wich is people talking without respect to her for wearing the Hijab, she liked her job.

She liked the fact that she could help people and she liked the fact that she only worked four days a week, yes sometimes she had a lot of hours a day but still having 3 days for herself was something she liked very much.

" Don't worry about me mom i'm okay...i like my work and i don't mind taking Ali outside " she said while standing up from the chair to go and hug her mother but that still did not convince her mother.

" Mom i swear i'm not lying, don't worry about me look i'm healty and super energetic ! " she said jumping up and down trying to proove that she's okay.

" Okay ! okay ! i believe you ! " her mother said while laughing out loud.

" i love you , mom...so much " Elmas said hugging and kissing her mother .

" i love you too... "

The emmotional scene was then suddenly interupted and it was no other than Elmas two brothers, Faiz and Hussein .

" How dare you two hug without me ! " said Hussein .

" Shut up why are you shouting !? " this time it was Faiz who talked after
slaping Hussein behind the head .

These two were very energetic and were always teasing each others.

Faiz ,the oldest with 27 years is a mechaniker, maried and had a son who were actually on vocation at his father-in-law.
He and Ali looked a lot like their father dark skin and brown eyes, very different from Elmas and Hussein. He was very playful but knew how to be serious when needed.