🦋 Second chance 🦋

Just as Mohammed expected the discussions had ended up even worse than the situation already was.

He really did not want to slap him but at the moment when he saw his sister on the floor plus all the stress he was geting over the situation and his mother he did not think twice before raising his hand.

He shouldn't have done that he know, not again.

Not when he knew how much he regretted slapping him the night of his father's death, not when he knew how his brother would have a hard time after getting hit by his late father.

He remembers finding his brother 10 years ago at the corner of his room looking like a kids, tears drenching his face as he was having a hard time breathing.

He had followed him to his room after his father once again hit him for making troubles but he had not expected to find his little brother in such a vulnerable form.

He had then slowly got close but he remember Hassan starting to tremble from fear when he had put his hand over him trying to calm him down.

" Please stop, please don't..." he was so confused over the situation, why was his brother this affected from his father " Beating " ?

It was not like he was literally beating him, yes he did slap him a lot but it happened to him as well and he remembers not having a literal panic attack over it .

Geting his hand off him he had then took a seat beside him, whispering comforting words.

Mohammed had ended up falling asleep so he had put him in bed with much effort since he was quite tall .

He also promised himself to have a big discussion with his brother about what was happening to him and why he was rebelling so much but he had not found time and it had ended up with his father's death 3 days after.

If he had known he would have talked with both of them to try and resolves everything but he had not.

So every now and then he would find himself thinking that back then it was his fault as well.

It was his fault for not reaching out to his suffering brother, for not talking to both his father and brother and for not doing what a big brother should be doing.

" Why are you doing things without asking ? " he asked his mother with a serious face wich was quite rare.

Suprised his mom said " Do not look at me like that, I'm doing this for you ! "

" You're not doing anything mom ! You're making just everything worse than it already is. I do not need need that contract, the company is doing amazing already ! " he sighed.

" You know as well that it's a big opportunity and we can't lose it, it can help you put the company on 1st place over the country ! "

" Mom...I don't need anyone to reach there I can do it by myself. So just let go of this stupid mariage, You know yourself that that girl can't be in our family she's too diferent. " he tried to make her undertsand.

" Its already done we can't change it " she said turning around.

" Actually if she refuses then the mariage is over" Ifran said making her stop .