🦋 Red 🦋

Standing in front of her long mirror Elmas put on her brown hijab.

Making sure it wouldn't come out she then made sure her makeup wasn't too much before taking a step back to get a full look at herself.

She liked this green dress so much and didn't hesitate to put it for this special occasion.

" Make a turn for me " she heard her mother behind her. Smiling she made a turn on herself just like he mom asked her before she went a litle closer to her mom.

" How do I look ? " She asked with a smile.

" Beautiful Elmas " Her mom said her eyes geting a litle wet wich made Elmas burst into laughter.

" Mom !! This only the family meeting and seing if we agree to marry each other why are so so emotional already ? " she huged her still laughing

" I don't know..." They had talked about everything and Elmas had explained to her mother that she loved him.

" I sorry..." Her mom said to her once again.

" Stop saying sorry mom it's okay " Elmas comforted her, her mother hadn't stoped apologising since two days ago for trying to force her into meeting that guy.

She had then of course cancelled the meeting.

Elmas couldn't be happier eveything was geting to how she wanted and she couldn't wait to see Hassan.

They hadn't talked since last time and just geting a look of him would be enough.

" Now come one they're down waiting " Her mom said.

" Really !? " Elmas asked panicked just now feeling the stress going up.

" Calm down and get down " Her mom said closing the door to her room.

Taking a deep breath she opened the door once again before going down the stairs.

Everything was great for now Hassan thought as he took a seat beside Malik his son to be father in law.

He just found out and he couldn't believe it. To be honest he didn't know if he should be relieved or more stressed.

" Calm down son " Malik said to him with a smile as he stoped his arm from grabbing too hard on his thighs.

" Sorry I'm stressed and I stil can't believe you're her father " He said trying his best to smile.

While his brother who stood just beside him was having a conversation with Faiz in front of him.