🦋 Hope 🦋

" Don't open your eyes yet " Hassan said slowly walking with her hands in his.

Elmas could feel sand on her toes so she guessed they were at the beach.

" Hassan what it it ? "She asked too curious to wait.

" Wait a litle more we're almost there " She heard him laugh at her.

After slapping his arm for it, they walked in silent.

At some point she not longer felt sand but a picnic rug under he feet so she guessed they were going to eat at the beach.

" You can open it " She heard him say so she did only to guasp at the scene took out of a movie that stood in front of her.

She was standing with her husband on a rug with food and drink prettily put around.

But around the white rug were lights and roses petals in the form of a heart.

All that in front of the sunset.

" This is beautiful " She said to Hassan.

" Do you like it ? " He asked a hand behind his neck shy.

" I love it " She went to him and huged him " I would kiss you but there may be someone " She giggled her head at his neck.

" No one is here, it's a private beach "

Suprised she watched around her only to find out that they were really alone.

" Will you kiss me now ? " He said impatient, laughing at his cute face she took his chin in her finger before geting closer and kissing him on the lips.

It started of small but then Hassan got closer by puting his hands around her waist connecting their bodies.

He arms around his neck she felt herself geting hot as the kiss got deeper and Hassan asked for access.

She let him and their tongues meet for the first time.

It felt even hotter now and Elmas knew they had to stop before it got too far in public.

Slapping his hand that stood on her ass she pushed him by his chest.

He laughed once he saw how red she had gotten.

" This is not funny Hassan "

" It is too " He continued to laugh.

Pouting she slaped his arm once again.

" Ahhh that hurts ! " He groaned with a smile.

" You deserve it " She said taking a seat on the rug.

Still laughing he got beside her, a litle too close If I may add but she didn't complain.

She put her head on his shoulders as they stayed silent for a few minutes.

" I love you " He said.

She loved when he said it with so much warm in his voice.

It felt so sincere that she felt like melting.