🦋 Better 🦋

" You two fought right ? " Hussein interrupted the big silence in the living room.

" Shut up will you ! " Faiz slaped him behind the head for being too direct.

" It's none of your business " Elmas answered taking a look at her parents reaction. A sigh of relief left her mouth when they didn't start questioning her after what her twin had said.

Instead the two parents who seemed to know what happened but didn't want to intervene acted like it was normal for her to be here and welcomed her with open arms.

" Want some more Elmas ? " Malik pointed at the cake that layed on a plate in front of them.

" No thanks dad " She smiled.

She had truly missed them.
Missed the good atmosphere.
Where she could live without having to worry every seconds.

" How's work ? " Faiz asked.

" Great...I mean tiring but every job is tiring."

" Yeah as long as you like it that's the most important " He smiled pating her head.

The awkwardness was still there even if they tried to act like she didn't just barge in the morning without telling anyone and waking them up on the way.

" I will be in my room..." She said standing up from the couch and slowly leaving.

A minute was too much before they heard her screaming " HUSSEIN !!!!! "

" Fuck " He said with a small smile towards his family.

" What did you do ? " His mother asked her eyesbrows furrowed.

" I may have been using her room's space to dry my student's paint...." He scratched the side of his head trying to act innocent.

" COME HERE ! " Elmas shouted once again.

" Help me ? " He said to Faiz.

" No way dude, take responsibility " Faiz said with a smirk before leaving the living room.

Groaning he stood up with a dejected look and went to her room.
Only to be slaped on the shoulder once again.

" Who did you ask ? " She said het arm on her hips.

" Myself ? " He showed a small smile.

Pulling his ear with her finger she went on
" You think I'm jocking !? "

" Stoop it hurts Elmas ! " He said pushing her hand aways and taking a look at her room.

Now that he payed more attention he understood why she was angry...
It was a disaster.

Paper with pain put literally everywhere in the space wich had nothing.

On the floor, on her bed and the desk.

Yesterday after coming back from work.
The painting the kids in his class did wasn't dry yet so he didn't know where to put it without someone accidentally ruining them and decided to put in her room since she wasn't here anymore.