《Never 》

A shopping cart in his hand , Hussein was now walking between the supermarket shelves with Hassan following beside him akwardly...

Ifran was sleeping in the car so they came without him .

" What did your mother ask for ? " Hassan sudently asked making him stop .

Taking his phone out of his pocket he started reading the list his mother send him...

" Okay so there is sugar , salt , flour , sweet potatoes also...wait ! Sweet potatoes ! Bro wtf ! Does that even exist !? Like what's next sour patatoes ? Biter but a litle bit salted with a pinch of peper patatoes !? "

Seing Hussein reaction Hassan started laughing at how funny he was , making Hussein turn to look at him .

Clearing his troath with a litle smile he started reading the list again .

" Okay let me continue , next is wasabi , wasabi ! Seriously what does she want to eat with that ? " sighing he continued .

" Tae , bread , toilet paper , shampoo...and more , woah it never end i swear she should have just come with me and do all the shopping she nedeed , this will take hours " Hussein was a litle bit pissed as today was one of the rare day he didn't have work...

There was some problem with the school he worked as a teacher in so all kids and teachers were free for today .

He was tired but couldn't say no to his mother , he would never dare .

" It's okay i will help you..." said Hassan .

" Most of the times it's me who do these things for the house so don't worry we won't take much time , just follow me " Hassan mother would always send him to buy things so he was used to all this .

Taking the shopping cart from Hussein hands he started walking in the direction of the food he heard Hussein telling him a few minutes ago..

While Hussein told him what they nedded , Hassan took all the things while going in all right direction .

Hussein was just walking behind him impressed .

" What type of tae does she want ? " he asked .

" I don't know..."

" Okay then i'm gonna buy her the one i like is that okay ? " he asked ?

" Yeah..i guess ? "

Laughing at Hussein , Hassan put the simple lipton tea in the cart .

Simple .

That's what he liked .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After they've put everything in the car they started going home .

Ifran was now awake , silently looking in is phone .

" Where would you want me to drop you ? " asked Hussein .

Just as Hassan was about to say his address , he remembered that Ifran wouldn't want to get to his home after their argument and with everything that is happening with his mother he didn't want his best friend to watch all that anyways...so he decided to go with Ifran's address and he would just walk home...