🦋 Scared 🦋

4 months went by.

And everything has been great.

They hadn't fought once since their mariage.

Their relashionship with Hassan's mother had also unexpectedly grown closer.

From having normal conversations, to eating all together in familly. They all began to act like a normal familly would.

Wich was not what Hassan thought would happen but his mother had changed and he was glad to be even able to greet her with his wife.

He was glad their story didn't turn into a drama movie where his mother was the villain.

He also became closer to his brother wich he also thought would never happen years ago.

Buy thanks God everything had turned out great.

" Who are you talking to ? " Hassan asked Aida who was seated at the table in front of him.

They were eating breakfast and only the two remained since they weren't done yet.

Aida was on her phone with a big smile and Hassan was suspicious since he had been seing her that way for a good two weeks now.

" No one " Aida stoped smiling and looked at him innocently.

" You're lying " He furrowed his eyebrows trying to figure out all the changes in her for the last two weeks.

Now that he payed more attention, she had been wearing a litle more makeup and he style had been more girly.

She also was a lot on her phone and had been looking a lot more happy.

It could only be about a boy and he was sure about it.

" No I'm not now stop talking about me and let's talk about why are you angry with Elmas exactly ? " She changed the subject and he decided to let it go this time.

" I'm not angry "

" Yes you are "

" No I'm not " He took a bite of his pancake as he answered.

" You've been cold to her for 3 days now and everyone can feel it even mom asked me about it "

Had he been not hiding it well ?
Since he was already discovered he decided to ask his sister.

" What's the deal with that guys named Jacob ? "

" Jacob the doctor at our job ? " Aida asked a litle suprised that he even knew him.

" I'm not sure you're suposed to know but I guess it's him, does he have some sort of crush on Elmas or something ? " He asked groaning.

Elmas finally got what it was about and let out a loud laugh " I can't believe it's because you're jealous ! "

" I'm not jealous ! " He defended himself.

" You are too "

" What would you do if one day you see your husband coming home with a big roses bouquet ? Not only that but a small writen note on it that said, I quote
' To the beautiful Elmas, From Jacob ' ? "
He asked her a serious look on his face that only made Aida laugh harder.