🦋 For the best 🦋

He watched as his litle borther talked with the people around the table as if nothing happened few hours ago.

He made sure to tell him not to come but here was Hassan puting on a professional look trying not to show any struggle.

But Mohammed could see everything.

He could see how his brother was talking slower than usual, taking small breaths in between while holding onto the side of the chair with all of his strength making his veins pop out on the surface of the skin.

He was watching his every act and even if Hassan was actually quite good at hiding it from the people in the room, he still couldn't hide it from his brother.

So as Mohammed watched sweat starting to form on his brother forehead he thought it was enough.

Letting a sigh he said " Okay let's end the meeting for now, Good job everyone let's see each other next week ! "

Puting order on his table he watched as everyone was leaving.

" Hassan stay behind ! " he said before he could get out.

He watched as his brother stopped and turned around, he had his head down and when he lifted his head to actually see him, Mohammed needed a moment to get used to the cold look.

Literally there was no emotion in them and it was scaring him a litle.

" Yes "

He didn't lose more time and got to the point.

" I said not to come but you did, are my words not to be taken seriously ? "

" Yes the are sir..."

' Sir '

Mohammed did not like him being so formal.

"....but there was no reason for me not to come "

Sighing once again Mohammed stood up and got closer to him.

" You're sweating and probably having a fever at the moment- "

" I'm okay "

" Let me finish. As I said you're don't look great and you're probably still shocked from yesterday events so go home. "

" Home ? Do you really consider it my home ? " Hassan asked looking at his eyes and Mohammed was left with no words.

What was he suposed to answer ?

" Anyway my condition is for me to take care of so if I think I'm well enough then you have no right to come here acting worried to tell me not to come. If you do not want to see me just say it "

He wanted to tell him he was for real but it was so diferent from his usual self that the words just wouldn't come out so he stood still not saying anything.

" Hassan people here-" ' can do your work '

" Oh so it's not about me ? It's about people geting sick because of me ? "