🦋 Sorry 🦋

" What...? " Mohammed heard himself muther in a trembling voice.

He had seen Hassan runing out of the police station and he knew he wouldn't do that for no reason.

No no no this couldn't be happening.
This is false. This guy is lying and his brother was completely fine.

Nothing happened to him twelve years ago.
No one touched him, no one forced himself on him.
His brother didn't make trouble during two years for that reason.
He wasn't holding that in for two years and now making it twelve.
It was just a lie or a dream ?
His brother hadn't dramatically changed for that reason.

It was not true he hoped at last.

Because his precious brother would have told him, would have reached for him.

The officer said that he lied about it, maybe it was true.
Maybe he was just immature and wanted to play a prank.
His brother was a troublemaker around that age so it had to do with that.

But then he thought maybe Hassan had become that for that reason.
Maybe that happened to him and he changed....and no one helped.

" Like I said according to what's writen here, you brother had come here 12 years ago. At the age of 14 saying he was raped but then changed his words after few minutes saying her was just lying " The officer said cuting his thoughts.

And he had enough information.
Not saying anything in return just like his brother, he dashed out of the room in a hurry.

He had to talk to him.
His litle brother had to tell him what the officer said wasn't true.
That he just lied long ago and that it that nothing to do with his change of personality.

But deep down even if he hated this feeling he knew.
He knew it was true.
He didn't know why Hassan's words had changed but he just had that feeling that something made him stop his words.
Thay he regretted telling them in the first place and opted for a beter option wich was to say it was a lie.

Guessing by his brother's reaction he wasn't aware that it had been written on the file under his name.

And he couldn't even emagine how he was feeling.

He could still see him from afar running or walking in a hurry ? He wasn't sure but he made sure to run faster after him.

How come his brother was still here ? Wasn't he in the police station for long since he brother got out ? Or was it just his imagination and his thoughts that were too long ?

" HASSAN !!! " He shouted when he was close but not enough to reach for him.

Seing him closer he realised that Hassan wasn't in the best condition.
Not only hurt with blood coming from somewhere he wasn't able to see.

But he seemed to be in deep thought as well.

Face panicked as he took deep breath.

" STOP HASSAN !!! " He shouted again. As a few people around them curiously watched what was happening.

His brother didn't stop. Wasn't listening to his words or more like couldn't actually heard him.