Chapter 6 - Security Team - Devil

__________________________________________________________

⚠️ Warning. This chapter contains sensitive content that may trigger others. There will be no warning before it happens. ⚠️

__________________________________________________________

"Inline!" I barked at my Enforcers.

The twenty candidates formed a line in the center of the workout room. Clad in black cargo pants and grey tees.

They stand accordingly, feet together and hands clasped behind their back. Chin up and eyed focused forward. I walked down the line, looking over each man and woman. Pleased with the remaining applicants.

After receiving the news of my Angel, I refused to let my boy take the reins. I knew he wouldn't emotionally be able to cope with it. Warrick has never been able to deal with his feelings very well... he felt things too strongly and passionately. Like I, he took an immediate fondness towards Baby and after bonding with her, even over the short time we had together, we both loved her with our entire heart.

I destroyed a random guest room and played with my pet that decided to coincidently wake up...Right. After... my talk with Mallory.

I beat the boy senseless. That right! Boy! The kid was barely out of high school and already he had that audacity to try and kill my Angel!

The. Fuck. Not!

He squealed like a little piggy almost immediately after the first drop of blood he shed. Some tiny new gang was hired by a rival gang over in Salt Lake City that I decimated years ago after I killed the Don. Apparently, one of his surviving Capo's is still butt hurt over it.

The motherfucker will wake up dead come tomorrow. I already have a team geared up and almost there. The motherfucker won't know what hit him.

Soon, everyone will know never to mess with was is mine!