Chapter 46 - Evenings in Aspen - Baby & Wolfie 😈

[Not Edited – April 16, 2023]

☁️ Please don't forget to support When Snow Falls by clicking the star button at the bottom of each Chapter. Having you support my story by voting would mean a lot to me! Thank you! ☁️

 Having you support my story by voting would mean a lot to me! Thank you! ☁️

__________________________________________________________

⚠️ Warning. This chapter is mature and smutty. There will be no warning before it happens. ⚠️

__________________________________________________________

Bliss.

That's what these past few days have been.

Here, basking in the love with the lights of my life.

That bliss... has now turned into complete and utter fear.

Not of Phantom - not my Wolfie, but of what we were about to do.

What I did with Warrick and Devil, would be nothing like this. The morning I woke up after Warrick and I's first time, I had sneakily pulled out my tablet and looked up ways how to pleasure him, more for myself though. I didn't want what he did to me to stop me from doing what I wanted to do with them.

After much blushing after reading a few blogs with tips and tricks and quickly learning what porn was, I put away my tablet and crawled back into bed, and straddled my Warry. Mumbling encouraging words to myself, finding my nerve, but then got distracted quickly by his yummy body. I always found myself engrossed in all of the pretty drawings inked into his skin, the names along his ribs, and the shiny jewelry piercing his nipples.

Then, I decided to try my luck with teasing, after my successful first blow job. I wasn't prepared for how much Devil would love it, even seemed to get off of being edged and dominated by me. He turned into a complete animal and I loved every second of it.