Chapter 33 - ❄️BONUS CHAPTER❄️ - Traitor

[Not Edited – December 22, 2022]

☁️ Please don't forget to support When Snow Falls by clicking the star button at the bottom of each Chapter. Having you support my story by voting would mean a lot to me! Thank you! ☁️

 Having you support my story by voting would mean a lot to me! Thank you! ☁️

__________________________________________________________

⚠️ Warning. This chapter contains sensitive content that could be triggering.

Mentions of rape.

You do not need to read this chapter, everything mentioned in this chapter will be brought forth in Chapter 38 without going into explicit detail as you will read here. 

There will be no warning before it happens. ⚠️

__________________________________________________________

TRAITOR

Moving my ear away from the door, I cursed silently through my teeth as I  clenched my jaw.

I'm so goddamn tired of listening to the stupid bitch cry.

That's all she does!

Cry cry cry.

Even when I finally got my hands on her, she made it so damn difficult for me to get it up with her whining like the baby she is.

She should be grateful she was getting some, any woman would be lucky to have a man like me giving them any kind of attention.

I had to stuff her mouth with her fucking rabbit just to get her to shut the fuck up.

Hearing her gag as I pinned her to the floor was music to my ears, her choked screams had sent shockwaves of pure desire straight to my dick. Fuck! ...I had almost cum in my pants just from that.

I never imagined that the whiny brat would give me the best orgasm in my life. It was a hundred fucking times better than I could have imagined. Her puckered hole was so tight that she practically strangled my dick, making me cum faster than I ever had before.

I couldn't wait to have her again.

And I did.

It took me a while, the bitch found a way to hide from me so I watched through the hidden cameras in her bedroom and bathroom, waiting for the opportune time to sneak in through her window and catch her unaware.  

I had to sneak in through the window to avoid her stupid fucking guards.

And fuck me, it was even better than the first time.