Chapter 30 - Delicate - Warrick

[Not Edited – November 26, 2022]

☁️ Please don't forget to support When Snow Falls by clicking the star button at the bottom of each Chapter. It would mean a lot to me to have you support my story by voting! Thank you! ☁️

 It would mean a lot to me to have you support my story by voting! Thank you! ☁️

__________________________________________________________

⚠️ Warning. This chapter contains sensitive content that could be triggering. There will be no warning before it happens. ⚠️

__________________________________________________________

"She hasn't spoken in five days."

"Tell me everything," I demanded.

Phantom went on to relay everything that happened from the moment that sick fuck walked into the meeting all the way up to when he fell asleep last night.

"Jesus Christ," I muttered, shoving my fingers through my hair.

"I think she's hiding something," Phantom said. "The first three days she stayed holed up in our room. She mostly just slept and refused to be separated from me. Two days ago she went to spend time in her fort while I got some work done but later that day she came back and looked more withdrawn than she had been before. Then yesterday... I knew something was up. She flinched away from me and locked herself in her room. Wouldn't let anyone in. Not me, not Dante, and not that young man she's grown fond of. I knew I had to do something, so last night I came here and was surprised to see Devil awake. He'd been trying to urge you awake for awhile before you pulled out of the fog. Now that you're back, I think the two of you should try and reach out to her. She's been missing you like crazy and you have a stronger bond than I do with her."

Devil nodded, "I agree. If anyone can talk to her, it's Warrick. He was the one who spent the most time with her and got her to open up and trust us."

Phantom's dark void eyes flicked to my own, "Are you ready?" He asked, his tone making it sound more like will you be able to face the real world?