Chapter 22 - Plane - Baby

__________________________________________________________

⚠️ Warning. This chapter contains sensitive content that could be triggering. There will be no warning before it happens. ⚠️

__________________________________________________________

Stumbling back to my feet as a desperate breath filled my lungs, I made a dash to the bathroom but before I could slam the door shut, his boot wedged between the frame. I saw the tips of his fingers curl around the edge of the door before a felt resistance push back into me. My body shook as I conjured all the strength in my body and pressed my entire weight up against the door.

"Baby stop!" He yelled.

"No!" I cried out again. "I'm not going back!"

The door slide open inch by inch as my feet slid over the sleek marble floors. Dread sank in, I knew I'd never when this battle to escape, he was too strong.

In a spur of a moment, an idea popped into my head and I had to try, try. Using his weight against him I jumped away from the door, the absence of my resistance caused Dante to fall against it as it swung open and slammed into the wall, he land on his knees and let out a bad word.

Not waiting to see his next move, I rushed out of the bathroom and out my bedroom door. I could hear the stomping of his footstep getting closer and closer.

My hand barely grazed the keypad to open the suite doors before his arms wrapped around my waist and hauled me up into the air.

Screaming and kicking my legs back, he grunted as my feet landed a hit but it didn't do me any good, if anything he tightened his hold around me.

He carried me back to my room, kicking the door shut behind us. He tossed me onto the bed like I weighed nothing. I bounced and rolled onto my stomach to crawl away to the other side of the bed, but he was on me in an instant and leaned his full weight against me, trapping me between his body and my mattress.

"Get off me," I snapped, clawing at his chest. He hissed when my nails raked down the exposed skin between his shirt collar and neck. He leaned away enough to snatch my wrists in his hands and forced them above my head.