Chapter 43 - Mornings in Aspen - Warrick 😈

[Not Edited – March 2, 2023]

☁️ Please don't forget to support When Snow Falls by clicking the star button at the bottom of each Chapter. Having you support my story by voting would mean a lot to me! Thank you! ☁️

 Having you support my story by voting would mean a lot to me! Thank you! ☁️

__________________________________________________________

⚠️ Warning. This chapter contains mostly smut. There will be no warning before it happens because it's the whole thing. ⚠️

__________________________________________________________

The sounds of quiet whispers made their way through the fog of my slumber. I would never mistake the sweet cadence of my heart as she kept muttering things just under her breath. I kept my eyes closed, amused by her antics but to also hide the fact that I was conscious and cognizant of every little thing that she was doing.

Her skin was still bare against mine but what had my undivided attention was her weight resting on my lap and the delicate touch of her soft finger skimming over my arms, chest, and stomach. There was no pattern to her exploring that I could tell, but every time she stopped, her mutterings would start again, with more vehemence than before.

Trying with all my might, I tuned my senses into her words until each syllable spoken became more and more comprehensible.

When her hands trailed down my stomach, I heard her counting as she traced every dip and groove.

My silly precious was counting my abs.

"...one...two...three...four...five...six..."

Then I heard her huff before grumbling, "it's barely there, so this one doesn't count."

I held in my laugh at her frustration. Trust me, my heart, I've tried. I could practically see her pout through my closed lids as she attempted to push my skin around to finish the formation of my seventh ab.