Chapter 42 - Nights In Aspen - Baby 😈

[Not Edited – March 1, 2023]

☁️ Please don't forget to support When Snow Falls by clicking the star button at the bottom of each Chapter. Having you support my story by voting would mean a lot to me! Thank you! ☁️

 Having you support my story by voting would mean a lot to me! Thank you! ☁️

__________________________________________________________

⚠️ Warning. This chapter contains sensitive content that could be triggering. There will be no warning before it happens.

A/N: This Chapter is all smut, so if that's not something you enjoy reading, skip to the next chapter. :)⚠️

__________________________________________________________

"Please, precious, let me show you how worthy of my love you are."

One sentence.

Thirteen words.

That was all it took to crumble my resolve. Not with how sincerely he spoke against me, and how his arms around me tightened, and how his hands rubbed comforting circles along my back.

'Please, precious, let me show you how worthy of my love you are.'

"Okay," I nodded, my words soft but filled with as much confidence as I could push into that single word.

As if that was all Warrick needed to hear, without a second to spare I felt the towel slowly being slid off my body. The heat of the crackling fire blazing in the pit of the stone fireplace in front of the bed warmed my bare skin, drying up any remaining droplets of water that clung to my skin.

I shivered, the hairs on my arms prickling with awareness as the man I loved most in the entire world tilted his head, ran his lips down the side of my face, along my jaw, and brushed tenderly over my lips.

"I love you" he murmured against my mouth before pressing the sentiment of those words into my lips, kissing me long and slow. Not rushing to deepen the meaning of those words with his teeth and tongue. Warrick left open-mouth kisses along my bottom lip, his hands trailing down my arms that were pressed to his chest before taking my hands and moving them up to circle his neck.