Chapter 31 - Marks - Devil

[Not Edited – December 22, 2022]

☁️ Please don't forget to support When Snow Falls by clicking the star button at the bottom of each Chapter. Having you support my story by voting would mean a lot to me! Thank you! ☁️

 Having you support my story by voting would mean a lot to me! Thank you! ☁️

__________________________________________________________

⚠️ Warning. This chapter contains sensitive content that could be triggering. There will be no warning before it happens. ⚠️

__________________________________________________________

She never got the chance to tell us.

And I'll never forget what Warrick had said to us when we learned what happened... what the Doc had found after our heart eventually passed out from her severe panic attack.

His words still to this day burned like an inferno deep inside my soul, blistering my mind, and rupturing my heart.

Someone had touched her.

Hand marks bruised her wrists and biceps. There were bite marks along the top of one of her shoulders, the worst was the cut along the side of her neck hidden strategically by her hair and an oversized hoody.

She refused to speak, refused to tell us what happened and who did this to her. She stayed holed up in her room and wouldn't speak to anyone. Her friend, Sky, as I'd come to learn was his name, would come to visit after his lessons and training. I'd peek in once in a while and find them holding conversations with their hands. Apparently, he's been showing her his language and she was a fast learner.

Of course, she was. My Angel was intelligent, soaking up information like a sponge. She'd had a deep desire to learn, Eliza reporting to us that once she'd start learning about a topic, she'd submerse herself into it until she knew everything she could about it.

My little Cleopatra.

So fucking smart.

She's perfect.