17

Gu Siyi went to the toilet to wash his face, and his drowsy head suddenly felt much refreshed.

When she walked towards the classroom, she found Xia Zhijun standing in the corridor. Coincidentally, the eyes of the two bumped into each other.

"..." Shit! Xueshen is not happy! Those dark eyes are mixed with ice dregs!

Gu Siyi understood the emotions in the other party's eyes and began to reflect on himself.

Is it because of the previous sentence "I don't like him"? This sentence sounds ambiguous. She just wants to express that it doesn't mean that it doesn't mean that she doesn't like someone in the popular sense, but hates someone.

Gu Siyi felt it necessary for her to explain. After all... this is her thick thigh.

And I didn't eat someone's meal until noon. After listening to their questions, I said such words in a blink of an eye. I have no conscience no matter what I think.

Gu Siyi walked not far from Xia Zhijun. He leaned against the corridor railing with his back. She looked at the scenery outside the teaching building with an armrest facing the railing... First brewed emotions and how to explain.

There are many classmates and jokers in the corridor.

Gu Siyi slowly moved to Xia Zhijun until the two were only a line apart.

She gently pulled off his waistline, not being seen with the subtle and secret reminder.

Then he whispered sincerely, "I didn't mean that just now..."

Xia Zhijun did not respond.

Gu Siyi wanted to say something else, but the bell rang.

Others slamed into the classroom. Gu Siyi was about to enter through the back door and was caught by Xia Zhijun.

He took her arm and pulled her aside. Gu Siyi leaned against the wall, stared at him, and reminded him in astonishment, "It's time for class!"

Xia Zhijun raised his hand and rubbed her ears with his fingers. His expression wanted to smile, revealing an atmosphere that I was not easy to mess with.

There was no one in the corridor. Gu Siyi's heart beat wildly, lest the teacher come over at this time.

Xia Zhijun said slowly, "What do you mean? Come to me in the evening and explain it clearly."

With that, let go of her and walk in through the back door.

Gu Siyi followed him and buried himself into the classroom, blushing like cooked shrimps.

This class is a history class. The middle-aged male teacher with glasses speaks wittily from the podium. However, the students below are very realistic. Those who plan to study science basically go their own way unless they are interested in history.

Gu Siyi was struggling with Xia Zhijun's sentence in the first half of the class. How to explain it well? This is the pitfall in a specific language environment... She outlined one very sincere explanation picture after another in her mind, such as directly hugging her thigh and calling her father and reading an eight-hundred-word self-examination and love letter... For example, He took him to the supermarket and threw a lot of money to pack the sugar on the whole shelf for him... For example...

Gu Siyi fell asleep in the second half of his class in these endless imaginations.

"Gu Siyi."

"Gu Siyi."

Zheng Peipei bumped twice in a row. Gu Siyi was woken up and sat up suddenly.

Then I found that the history teacher was holding a book and came over as he was lecturing.