38

Gu Siyi was still snickering. Xia Zhijun bent down and picked her up directly.

Gu Siyi, who was caught off guard, screamed repeatedly. Xia Zhijun calmly hugged her princess and said to Zhou Xiao, who was holding the camera, "Continue to take pictures and take more pictures."

Zhou Xiao: Emmmmm... What on earth did I do wrong? Can there be an upgraded version of dog food?

Gu Siyi, who was called death, was ashamed and shy. He struggled with a smile and said, "I'm wrong... I shouldn't laugh at you... Boss let me go..."

Xia Zhijun held Gu Siyi firmly and said to Zhou Xiao, who was stunned over there, "Take it."

Now that Boss Xia has spoken, Zhou Xiao is certainly very face-saving. Keep shooting.

After taking a few photos, Xia Zhijun put down Gu Siyi. Gu Siyi was about to escape. Xia Zhijun hugged her waist from behind and looked at Zhou Xiao. Zhou Xiao understood in a second and continued to shoot.

Gu Siyi's cheeks were red, and his eyes were as wet and shy as deer as the camera.

Zhou Xiao was distracted in an instant...

This dimple is really cute.

Xia Zhijun whispered in her ear, "It's not like my parents now, right?"

Gu Siyi: "..." What a deep hole did she dug for herself?

Xia Zhijun let go of his hand, stood behind Gu Siyi, raised his hand and squeezed her two earlobes.

Gu Siyi wanted to hide and said angrily, "Oh..."

Xia Zhijun didn't let go, gently kneaded her earlobe and said, "Take a good picture."

Zhou Xiao slandered: ...Dude, how many tricks can you play?

If Lu Jiaye is taking photos of them, he has to output tons of complaints...

Zhou Xiao thought so and glanced at Lu Jiaye. He can't be a person who is full of dog food. No, he has to pull a person to digest it together.

Forget it if you don't look at it. It's even more heartbroated at first glance.

Lu Jiaye followed Zheng Peipei and took fancy photos of her.

"Ancestor, lower, lower, ancestor, shoulder over. Hey, laugh~"

"..." Zhou Xiao turned around silently and continued to take photos for Xia Zhijun and Gu Siyi.

After taking the photos, several people went for a walk in the temple on the Golden Top.

In the hall, Gu Siyi worshipped Buddha devoutly and made a wish to the Buddha.

First, I hope the whole family is safe and healthy; second, I hope that my grades will rise steadily and I will be admitted to 985 colleges and universities in three years; third, I hope Xia Zhijun will be safe and healthy and have a smooth life.

When the third wish passed through her mind, Gu Siyi was stunned. Why was he on her wish list?

Because he is her best friend! Gu Siyi was relieved in an instant when he thought about it.

She prayed one by one of these three wishes and kowtowed to the Buddha devoutly.

When Gu Siyi finished worshipping Buddha, he found that Xia Zhijun stood outside the hall waiting for her and did not come in.

She went to him and asked, "Why don't you go bye-bye?"

Xia Zhijun said lightly, "I am a non-believer. I don't worship God and ask Buddha."