114 (Extra)

"..." Zheng Peipei glanced at him despised, lowered his head and concentrating on eating porridge.

At present, I'm sorry for myself to argue with two fools.

The stomach is warm and soft under hot porridge, the stomach is comfortable, the whole person is comfortable, and the mood is also getting better.

Zheng Peipei asked him, "Have you finished your business?"

Lu Jiaye said, "It's almost the same. The intention of the two sides has been determined, except for the specific details of cooperation." He raised his eyes and looked at her crimson cheeks. He casually said, "You catch up with Su Han. Why drink so much wine? Do you drink wine to drown your sorrows?"

Zheng Peipei swallowed the porridge in his mouth and said lightly, "We're just running for a drink. What's the old story to talk about?"

"There is nothing old to talk about in first love?"

"Brother, we have broken up for more than three years, and I still have endless narrations. Do you want me to stay in the pit all my life?"

"That's not..." Lu Jiaye touched his nose.

"But I think Su Han still wants to chase you. What do you think?" After all, I couldn't help asking.

"No idea, we can't. A good horse doesn't eat back grass."

"Then maybe you're not a good horse?"

Zheng Peipei looked up at him.

Lu Jiaye said with a smile, "You are a noble and cold beauty, awesome to coax Sister Peipei. How can it be a good horse? Even if I choose an animal to describe you, it should be an elegant and charming leopard."

Zheng Peipei's expression softened at a speed visible to the naked eye, bent up the corners of his lips and hummed softly, bowed his head and continued to drink porridge.

Lu Jiaye looked at her smile and said, "Don't hold it back. Laugh if you want. Is it easy for me to flatter so well? It's also encouraging to give some reactions."

Zheng Peipei couldn't help laughing and said, "Then I'm really flattered. The boss flatters me!"

"What's the big boss? In front of my sister Peipei, he is still a little brother carrying a bag."

Zheng Peipei sneered, "Well, control your hypocrisy. It's fake to flatter your head."

"Okay, Xiao Zheng." Lu Jiaye's expression was serious and said lightly, "I'll go upstairs first. Remember to pack up the bowls and chopsticks after eating."

"..." Zheng Peipei looked at him upstairs and didn't take off her proper suit. She actually saw a little domineering president's aura?

When you grow up, the second fool grows up. It's different.

After packing up the dishes and chopsticks, Zheng Peipei went back to his room to rest and planned to read the script before going to bed.

Thanks to her unscrupulous reading in middle school, she is sure of the content and sensitive to the market sense. Every time, I can always make a pile of notebooks to pick out the most popular dramas for my artists.

Of course, she thinks that the production can be popular will always pick up Lu Jiaye to invest. In just a few years, Lu Jiaye has invested in several popular movies and TV series, and has basically made a lot of money in the film and television industry. Entertainment companies that were about to get onset were bought at the beginning, but now they are thriving and refreshing. In addition, he has played well in other industries. Not to mention Sijun Aerospace Technology, which was invested at the beginning, let him sit on a reliable elite with real ability and vision. The industry's evaluation of him no longer takes his father's aura.