42

Gu Siyi thought about how to arrange the time. Xia Zhijun asked him, "Will you go home this weekend?"

"Don't go back." Gu Siyi shook his head.

After hearing this, Lu Jiaye snapped his fingers, "That's great! Come with us on weekends."

"No, my parents are coming over. I don't have time."

"Your parents can't accompany you all day, can they?"

"Away, I can't say it now. Don't plan me..."

Lu Jiaye shrugged his shoulders and asked Zheng Peipei, "What about you? Are there any plans for the weekend?"

"Yes." Zheng Peipei nodded, "My parents also arranged activities."

"You parents' good babies, unweaned children..." Lu Jiaye hissed and felt boring for a moment.

On Saturday morning, Gu Siyi's parents came to school to visit her and brought her a pile of food.

However, they didn't come here specially to visit their daughter. Gu Zhiyuan has a partner of the latest project here. The project is still in progress, and some details need to be negotiated. This time, come here and have dinner with the people over there.

We agreed with each other that it would be a family banquet, only the families of both sides participated, and the dining place was set in an elegant Chinese restaurant. Mr. and Mrs. Gu took their baby daughter with them and went together.

On the way, Gu Siyi was in a high mood and happily told his parents about climbing mountains on the National Day. Mount Emei watched the beautiful scenery of the sunrise.

Xu Jiahui looked at the glittering bracelet on her hand and said with a smile, "Is this the bracelet given to you by Brother Xia?"

"Yes, is it good-looking?" Gu Siyi happily pulled the bracelet, "I think his aesthetics are superb!"

Since I put on this bracelet, I have played with it a few times when I am happy and unhappy every day. Sometimes I will appreciate it before going to bed. I haven't finished wearing it for a long time, and I like it when I look at it.

"Then have you given gifts to others?" Gu Zhiyuan asked.

"Yes. When I went to Chengdu, I sent him clothes and hats... Oh, it's so expensive. Can you reimburse him?"

"Retribution. This must be reported." Gu Zhiyuan said, "Whether making friends or falling in love, I will give you all the money you should spend. Don't save it."

Gu Siyi laughed and said, "I just like our domineering president."

"It won't take long for the midterm exam, right?" Xu Jiahui said leisurely.

"..."

"It's time to test the learning results. Gu Siyi, what's your little goal?"

"There is no goal. I don't know the level of my classmates and the difficulty of the school exam yet. Anyway, try your best to get a middle school exam. You can't expect me to be fat at a time."

"Don't worry, let's take our time." Xu Jiahui smiled. Look at my daughter's high mood now. She has a good life in the new school. Adapting to the environment is the most important thing at present. As long as the grades rise steadily.

After getting out of the car, Gu Siyi asked, "What's the surname of this uncle for dinner today?"

Xu Jiahui said, "My surname is Lu. Call him Uncle Lu."

"Oh..." Gu Siyi has been seeing people everywhere with his parents since he was a child. Although he doesn't like these social activities, he is also used to it.