49

When Gu Siyi returned to his dormitory, Zheng Peipei was playing games.

She glanced at Gu Siyi, continued to bow her head to operate the game, and said as she played, "How's your leg injury? I was going to ask you when you came out of the school clinic, but you were gone forever..."

Gu Siyi pulled away the chair and sat down. "Fortunately, it's just abrasion. It's detoxified and drugged. It's okay."

"Brother Yi is Brother Yi. If you are strong, don't want it. If you fall so hard, you have to stick to running, and then say that you're fine." Zheng Peipei sighed.

At the end of the game, she refused Lu Jiaye's game invitation, threw off her mobile phone, and looked at Gu Siyi again.

Only then did she find that her cheeks were pink and pink, with a slight smile at the corners of her mouth that she wanted to laugh but was suppressed, and her eyes were a little rippling...

Zheng Peipei folded his hands on the back of the chair and smiled with his chin pestle, "Tsk... I'm gone forever. It seems that I went on a date with Xueshen."

"..." Gu Siyi didn't say anything. He lowered his head and rubbed his nose. Just as he was about how to explain it reasonably, Zheng Peipei said, "Don't cover your ears and steal the bell. You disappeared at the same time as Xueshen. You didn't come back until now. Even if you go to the top three hospitals to see a leg injury, you won't watch it for so long."

Gu Siyi: "He was afraid that I would feel sad, so he took me out for a ride."

When it comes to Xia Zhijun, she usually speaks carelessly, always with a trace of shyness, and even her voice is a little softer.

"Learn from God is to learn from God. Everything you do is excellent." Zheng Peipei summed up with a smile.

Gu Siyi remembered the bracelet and asked her, "Is anyone contacting you on the forum?"

"Let me see..." Zheng Peipei picked up his mobile phone.

Gu Siyi also picked up her mobile phone to look. There is still no whereabouts.

In an instant, his mood fell to the bottom of the valley again. Gu Siyi sighed and said, "Go to take a shower first."

Lying in bed at night, Gu Siyi remembered this bracelet and felt uncontrollable sadness.

This sad mood is much sadder than losing the doll given to her by my mother when I was a child. In the past, I used to look and appreciate it every night before going to bed. Now my wrists are empty and there is nothing left.

Gu Siyi looked at his hand, with a violent tumbling in his chest, and his eyes became more and more sour.

When the WeChat prompts the stereo, Xia Zhijun sent a voice WeChat message.

She took a deep breath, withdrew into the quilt, put on earplugs, and clicked to listen.

"Have you had a good day?"

The low sound is clearly and densely transmitted into the ear through the earbuds.

Gu Siyi input: "Happy."

"Is it not bad to have a boyfriend?" The young man's voice smiled slightly.

Why can't he leave his boyfriend in three words now... Gu Siyi is so ashamed that he doesn't know how to answer.

After a while, Xia Zhijun sent two more voices. Gu Siyi listened to it.

"My kid, tease your eyebrows and make you like the world."