96

When Gu Siyi was sleeping in a daze, she heard the sound of the door being pushed open.

Xu Jiahui brought her aunt in and cleaned her room.

Gu Siyi opened her eyes with great effort. When she realized that she hadn't worn anything, she immediately wrapped up the quilt.

Xu Jiahui pulled the quilt and said, "It's time to get up for breakfast. Xia Zhijun has been up for a long time. Why don't you learn from others..."

Gu Siyi rolled around the bed, wrapped herself firmly in a down quilt, muttering, "I didn't sleep well..."

When she saw her aunt was going to clean up the garbage can in the corners of her eyes--

In an instant, my memory surged up. Thinking of the TT I used last night, I threw it into the garbage can...

Gu Siyi blushed and rolled down the bed like a cicada pupae.

Xu Jiahui and her aunt were stunned and looked at her in a daze.

Gu Siyi rolled over the garbage can, sat up wrapped in a quilt, and looked in - Huh? No?

Xu Jiahui's second monk couldn't figure it out and asked, "What's the matter?"

Gu Siyi was shocked, raised his head, and asked in a daze, "Ah? ...Why did I get off the ground?"

She wrapped herself in a quilt and pounced back to bed. She was completely comfortable. "I must haven't woken up yet. I'll get up after sleeping for a while..."

"..." Xu Jiahui can't do anything about her.

When his mother and aunt left, Gu Siyi got up numbly and cleaned up.

Looking in the mirror, I found that the god of learning was very measured in her house and didn't make any traces on her neck.

By the way, did he clean up that TT...

Otherwise, you won't disappear for no reason, will you?

When Gu Siyi went downstairs, Xia Zhijun was sitting at the table drinking porridge. Hearing the footsteps, he looked up at her, and her eyes converged. She gave him a thumbs-up.

Learn from God and be steady.

Xia Zhijun turned his eyes faintly and continued to drink porridge.

Gu Siyi sat opposite him and pretended to blame, "Why did you get up so early? As a result, my mother went to my room to wake me up... I used to let me sleep until I woke up naturally."

Xia Zhijun heard the key point in an instant, and her mother went to her room...

Fortunately.

Hearing this, Xu Jiahui said, "Cultivate a bad habit. When you go to school, you will be late for class."

Gu Siyi showed no weakness and said with a smile, "But at school, Xueshen will call me to get up."

Xu Jiahui turned to Xia Zhijun and said, "This girl...Thank you for your hard work."

Xia Zhijun smiled and said, "No, it's right to take care of her. These are all trivial things."

Xia Zhijun stayed at Gu Siyi's house for three days. Gu Zhiyuan drove them to the scenic spots in the suburbs. Three days later, the family took him to the station.

Xia Zhijun and Gu Siyi's parents are becoming more and more familiar with each other. Gu Zhiyuan has shown him the project feasibility report since that time. Knowing that he has taken economics and management, he likes to talk to him about business from time to time and listen to young people's ideas, which helps him expand his thinking. Gu Siyi is most afraid of them chatting now. She can't stop chatting. Even her boyfriend has to stand aside.