89

Xia Zhijun decided to find a topic to get rid of the current passive situation.

He asked, "Uncle, are you waiting for someone?"

If you don't wait for someone else, you can be busy in the room with your wife. There is no need to go downstairs.

Gu Zhiyuan nodded, "Yes."

Xia Zhijun said thoughtfully, "Uncle, thank you for your hard work. You are still busy with your work so late."

Gu Zhiyuan smiled and said, "It's okay."

Xia Zhijun also said, "I'm busy with work and don't forget to accompany my wife and daughter. Auntie has a good husband like you. Siyi is very happy to have a good father like you."

"..." Gu Zhiyuan felt so comfortable that the folds of the corners of his eyes were smiling.

Gu Zhiyuan had a good conversation with Xia Zhijun and said, "The next person just handed in a project feasibility report. Are you interested in reading it and making some comments?"

"..." Xia Zhijun didn't expect to trigger this follow-up. Although he is light on the surface, he can't wait to appear in front of his girlfriend the next second. However, when his future father-in-law opened his mouth, he answered with a smile, "I don't know much, but you can have a look."

Gu Zhiyuan is engaged in real estate. The company's scale is not as large as those leading enterprises, but it is not small. The projects are all over many cities in China.

Xia Zhijun put the paper bag aside, sat down, slid his finger on the notebook, and looked through the feasibility report.

Gu Zhiyuan actually regretted it after the proposal. How long will it take for such a long report, dozens of pages? But Xia Zhijun's fingers are sliding the page at a faster speed than he imagined...

After Gu Zhiyuan drank a cup of hot tea, Xia Zhijun finished reading the report.

Gu Zhiyuan felt that he meant horse racing, but he didn't want to embarrass him. He was planning to go upstairs. Xia Zhijun said, "The internal return on all investment finance of the project is greater than 15% of the benchmark return. The static investment recovery period and dynamic investment recovery period are within one year, and he has good risk resistance. I think this project is economically reasonable and can be put into development and construction."

Gu Zhiyuan looked at him in surprise. With such a fast browsing speed, he actually fell in it?

At this time, the two communicated face to face. His eyes had left the computer, but he clearly remembered many data in it.

Xia Zhijun said, "From the perspective of the source of funds, banks rely heavily on sales rebate funds for loan repayment and sales transfer. In this regard, we should prepare early, do a good job of promotion and publicity for the target group, and ensure the competitive advantage of products. In addition, strictly control costs in construction management and strengthen financial security..."

Xia Zhijun has a clear mind and said one after another.

Gu Zhiyuan looked at him for a long time and laughed out, "Are you interested in doing this job in the future?"

Xia Zhijun declined with a smile, "I just took the economy and I'm not very interested in real estate."

"It's a pity that there is a brain drain." Gu Zhiyuan just finished his words and said with a smile, "It's not right either. Talents like you, the pillar of the country, should engage in high-tech industries."

Gu Zhiyuan said and patted Xia Zhijun on the shoulder. "In the future, I, an old man, can't keep up with the times. Maybe I have to rely on you to help me."