107

A few months ago, Gu Siyi did not have time to take care of the decoration of the new house because of his company with Zheng Peipei.

Now Zheng Peipei has left, her husband is back, and the two of them begin to discuss decoration.

The house is well decorated, and the hard decoration has been completed. You only need to do some soft decoration. The two hired a designer to make a good plan and soon start to implement it. A month later, the soft decoration is completed, and you can move in.

Gu Siyi was thinking about it. Xia Zhijun was worried. He asked a professional organization to do a whole house formaldehyde test and decided to move for a few months.

The two live in an apartment in the center of the city. Xia Zhijun is busy preparing for a new company. Gu Siyi commutes from nine to five on weekdays.

That night, after the two were sweet, Xia Zhijun showed Gu Siyi several names he planned to register. "Come on, choose a name for my husband."

Gu Siyi looked lazily at a few names on the mobile phone screen, "I think it's all like this. Just use it casually."

Xia Zhijun squeezed her hot little face, "I don't even like it. Take one for me."

"Then Sijun aerospace..." Gu Siyi casually said.

"Okay. That's it. It's much better than those people. Xia Zhijun agreed.

Gu Siyi sneered, "Don't make trouble. I'm just kidding. Oh, don't call that. The feeling of husband and wife is very funny..."

Xia Zhijun raised his eyebrows and said, "I run a company, but I can't have a naming right yet? Sijun is very good, and thinking is excellent."

"But with our two names, people will think you are showing your love."

"By the way, it's better to show your love."

"Oh..."

Xia Zhijun turned over, pressed Gu Siyi below, and stared at him covetously, "Wife, okay?"

Gu Siyi saw his cannibalism at any time and compromised, "Wow...you're not afraid of being laughed at...whatever..."

"Then let's celebrate the birth of the name."

"Celebration?" Gu Siyi inexplicably said, "How to celebrate?"

Xia Zhijun lowered his head and kissed her with a smile.

"Wow..."

Soon, Sijun Aerospace Science and Technology was registered, and the company's office space and R&D site have been implemented.

However, as the company is on track, Xia Zhijun is getting busier and busier, and business trips are also frequent. Gu Siyi went to work from nine to five, and the rest time was very fixed. Xia Zhijun couldn't help pulling out weekends and holidays to accompany her. As we all know, I always pay attention to my family. No matter how busy I am, I have to share my time with my wife.

Gu Siyi is very low-key in her career. Except for work, she rarely appeared on camera, and her personal life is never publicized it to the public. However, she is outstanding in appearance and has strong business ability. With hosting several popular programs, she is becoming more and more well-known, with tens of millions of Weibo fans. Her Weibo profile shows that she is married.

Fans are curious to guess who the most beautiful host's husband is.

This question was once on the hot search.

Gu Siyi tweeted: [Marriage is very happy, and my husband is very low-key. Private collection, no show.]

Her mysterious husband became a meme, but because Gu Siyi usually keeps a low profile in life, everyone understands and blesses them very much.