113 (Extra)

Xiang Li looked at Lu Jiaye and didn't know what to say for a while.

Maybe she always knows that he just looks unscrupulous...

After a while, she asked in a low voice, "What if she can't hold you in her heart?"

Lu Jiaye smiled and said, "It doesn't matter. I don't have to have a mentality. Just accompany her through this difficult life. In the future, she will meet someone who is in love with each other, and I will bless her the same way. It's my business to like her. I didn't want anything from her. Everyone should relax and be happy."

"Aren't you uncomfortable?" Xiang Li looked at him and asked, "Don't you care how you feel?"

"No, I think it's good." Lu Jiaye smiled easily, and there was no trace of bare force on his handsome and unrestrained face.

Xiang Li is even more uncomfortable, especially uncomfortable.

Lu Jiaye stood up and said, "Let's go, I'll take you there."

Xiang Li followed Lu Jiaye and the two strolled along the periphery of the hotel.

Lu Jiaye said, "Don't talk to your companion, and don't tell the little star dimples. I know you girls. Extreme gossip. Once you say it, it will definitely be transmitted to the companion's ears."

Xiang Li suppressed the bitterness in his heart and smiled, "Are you so afraid that she will know?"

"Avoid trouble. The relationship between friends now is very balanced and good. Once she knows and starts to hide from me, isn't it that no friends can do it? That's boring."

"Oh..." nodded gently to Li.

She looked up, saw the vast night sky, and sighed, "The night is so beautiful."

"Yes!"

"So don't be sad. Such a beautiful night is not suitable for sadness." She comforted him with his words.

Lu Jiaye smiled and said, "That's reasonable."

"..." Smile at Li. So is she herself. Don't be sad.

Fortunately, he spoke frankly, otherwise how could she be friends in the future when she said the confession? This at least saves everyone's dignity.

When he got downstairs of the hotel, he said to Li, "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone."

Lu Jiaye smiled, "Xiao Lizi has a strict mouth. I have always been very reassured."

"By the way, whether you care or not, I hope you can taste what you want." Xiang Li looked into his eyes and said sincerely, "Bless you."

"Thank you." Lu Jiaye nodded. He looked careless and looked very serious.

Xiang Li's nose is sore. "Goodbye then." Turn around and go to the elevator.

I'm most afraid of Lu Jiaye's sudden serious expression, which makes her particularly rare and uncomfortable.

She has been glaucoma for those boys alone. He is not as outstanding as Xia Zhijun, as calm as Zhou Xiao and less talkative, and not as gentle and delicate as Su Han. He seems to be the most confused, careless and unscrupulous. But where he is, it is always lively and full of laughter. He looks vicious and likes to run people, but when he is righteous, he is very righteous and makes people feel safe.

She firmly believes that under his rough appearance, it must be a soft heart.

But... it has nothing to do with her. She can only be an onlooker.

Xiang Li returned to the room, and Zhang Xinyi asked her curiously about the result.

Xiang Li lay on the bed, stared at the lamp hanging decoration on the roof and said, "He doesn't like me and refuses."