90

When the other party asked, he looked her up and down again.

I haven't seen you for a few years, and I've become a big girl with a graceful setting.

Gu Siyi remembers Zhou Zhuo. When she was in the fourth grade of primary school, he just graduated from college and joined his father's company. He was a person he was very optimistic about. Later, he served as his father's special assistant. Sometimes he would come home to report to his father's work and help pick her up and drop her off. Gradually, he became familiar with him. But when she entered junior high school, he set up his own business. After that, I will take time to visit her house during the Spring Festival, and I can also meet her once a year. When she went to high school, his career focus shifted to the imperial capital, and he never saw it later.

Gu Siyi was also surprised to suddenly meet this old man here.

She never cares about what those friends around her father do.

Gu Siyi nodded politely and said, "Hello, Uncle Zhou."

"...?" Zhou Zhuo, known as Uncle Zhou, had a little myocardial infarction for a while.

He is only 28 years old. He was chased by a group of little beauties and called his brother. Why did he become an uncle?

In the past, he went to social work and she only went to elementary school. An adult and a child were called him uncle. He was quite happy. Especially the daughter of the boss's family, she feels very respected.

Now she has grown into a beautiful woman and called her uncle...

In social occasions, those who are called uncles have to be gray-haired old men.

When Zhou Zhuo was digesting this uncle silently, Gu Siyi asked, "Does Uncle Zhou work in this company?"

The subordinates around Zhou Zhuo lowered their heads and laughed.

Zhou Zhuoying said, "Uh-huh. What are you doing here?"

Gu Siyi said, "Our school came to talk about sponsorship."

"Oh? Which school?"

Gu Zhiyuan held a school promotion banquet. Although he was not free to attend, he specially asked someone to send gifts and red envelopes.

But he was so busy at that time that he forgot what university she took.

Before Gu Siyi could speak, Zhang Sicheng replied on his behalf, "We are XX University of Aeronautics and Astronautics."

He is not as simple-minded as Gu Siyi and has been waiting and see. He can see from Mr. Zhou's aura and the respectful attitude of the people around him that he must be the boss of this company.

Since you are an acquaintance, there is still a deal about this matter.

Zhou Zhuo nodded, and Zhang Sicheng said, "We are the Student Union of the Department of Economics and Management. I want to talk to your company about the sponsorship and promotion of the New Year's Eve party. I wonder if Mr. Zhou has time to listen to our plan?"

Zhou Zhuo asked the schedule of the assistant next to him, ordered that the next internal meeting be postponed, and agreed to Zhang Sicheng's proposal.

Anyway, Gu Siyi was the daughter of the first mentor on the road of life who had the kindness to him in those years. This little bit still needs to be given.

Several people went to the conference room. Zhou Zhuo's eyes fell on Gu Siyi again, feeling a little unable to move his eyes.

When I was a child, I only felt that she was a cute girl with a lot of water. How could she become so beautiful when she grew up?