31

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

This sentence floated into Gu Siyi's ear. She barely heard every word clearly, but the overwhelming sleep made her not understand what those words mean by combining into one sentence. She followed her inertia and said, "Yes..."

Anyway, he is right in everything he says. He is right in everything he says. He is sure to hold the thigh of the god of learning.

This thought flashed, and Gu Siyi's head sank and he completely fell into a deep sleepland.

Since she became sleepy, she has lasted for at least an hour, thanks to willpower.

It's half past three o'clock in the morning. The physical needs overwhelmed everything and completely conquered her.

Xia Zhijun was stunned. From what he said, he was a little stunned.

Her "Yes" stunned him even more.

He didn't expect that he would make such a request, that is, at that moment, he blurted out without thinking.

There are many puppy lovers around him, but he has never thought about it. He thinks that the relationships formed in immature times are very naive and fragile. A person is not even independent of himself. Can he take responsibility for a relationship?

If it's just for fun and have fun in time, it's just a waste of time and mislead yourself.

When that sentence blurted out, he found that he had a special affection for Gu Siyi.

He wants to have her, accompany her, and always be by her side... Just like now, only the two of them are snuggled up in the world. His inner desire broke his constant taboos and disdain for puppy love, and subconsciously said such words.

Xia Zhijun lowered his eyes and looked at the girl who fell asleep on his shoulder.

He was not sure whether she really heard the answer given to him clearly, or she didn't know what she was talking about.

Negther her parents nor his parents can agree to their puppy love, and the school teachers are all resisting.

And is she willing to resist all these external resistance in order to be with him?

Xia Zhijun has no answer himself.

He stretched out his hand, held her completely in his arms, and used his arms as a pillow for her to provide her with a comfortable sleeping posture.

He looked at her quietly. After his eyes wandered back and forth, he couldn't help but stay on the ruddy and small lips.

Will it be very sweet? Is it chocolate, strawberry or vanilla? It should be better than the candy she gave me, right?

A series of curious conjectures in his mind, mixed with impulsive excitement, kept urging him to taste and experience it himself.

Xia Zhijun's eyes became deeper and deeper, and his head kept pressing down. Just as he was about to touch those seductive lips, he suddenly turned his head, breathing in a messy and heavy voice, restraining instinctive desires.

Xia Zhijun leaned against the wall and looked up at the stars all over the sky.

Dust particles in the solar system gas disk have grown into huge rock cores over about 10 million years and become the original stars. Stars constantly increase their mass to become planets by attracting collisions. When the planets begin to condense, the center of the gas disk is a star forming. The sun is just an ordinary star, so is the solar system also ordinary? Is life universal in the universe?