103

Gu Siyi took her new husband home. Although Xia Zhijun came to Gu Siyi's home many times, there was also an exclusive room. In the past, he also got along well with her parents. However, he was still a little stressed when he was beheaded first and then played.

Gu Zhiyuan and Xu Jiahui made a special trip home to wait for them.

Gu Siyi came in and stood beside him and laughed at his parents just like the child who had done something wrong.

The couple was angry when they thought about it, but at the glance, she couldn't hide happiness on her face...

Xia Zhijun took the lead in said, "Uncle and Auntie, I'm sorry. We are a little impulsive and reckless. We got the certificate without your consent. However, don't worry, I will make up for the process of the customs here. I will also prepare for the wedding in the future. No matter what stage I am at, I will cherish and cherish my memory as always."

Gu Zhiyuan's eyes wandered on their faces and said, "I don't think you are as unstable as a person as you do things. Did the stinky girl mention the sudden marriage?"

Gu Siyi snorted softly, kiss dad, clean down the stage.

Xia Zhijun smiled, "No. I can't wait to marry her. I don't think about it."

At the critical moment, of course, you have to take the blame for your wife.

"Don't stand anymore. Sit down." Xu Jiahui greeted.

Xia Zhijun sat down and Gu Zhiyuan asked him, "What are you going to do in the future?" This is his biggest concern.

"Siyi signed a job here, and I also plan to focus my career here. From now on, we will settle down here. Of course, S City is also a good fertile land for business."

After saying this sentence, Gu Zhiyuan laughed, "That's right."

They are just this precious daughter. Of course, they don't want her to marry far away. However, marriage is often not all the best. On the other side where problems are very specific, there is nothing you can do about getting married far away. Now Xia Zhijun is willing to come here for her. As a son-in-law, he has given his father-in-law the best reward for his father-in-law and mother-in-law.

Xu Jiahui was also very happy, "It's good here. We have prepared the house for Siyi for a long time, but it hasn't been decorated yet. I'm afraid that young people will have their own aesthetic taste. You can decorate it according to your own preferences. If you want to live with us now, you can live here. If you want to live a two-person world, there is an over-apartment apartment in the center of the city."

Gu Siyi said quickly, "It's okay to overdo it for the time being, but we have our own house and bought it today."

Gu Siyi took out the signing documents contained in the bag, put them on the coffee table, and said, "You can start decorating it next month."

Gu Zhiyuan picked it up and took a look. Oh, it's not cheap. More than a million houses were actually paid in full?

He looked at Xia Zhijun: "You have this money..."

Therefore, Xia Zhijun talked to Gu Zhiyuan about his work and development abroad.

Gu Zhiyuan listened and nodded repeatedly, with an increasingly satisfied expression.

This young man, capable and really capable, is no more talented than ordinary geniuses. He has a very business sense. My baby daughter followed him and would definitely not suffer in the future.

When the two men were having a good conversation, Gu Siyi came to his mother and took out the car keys to show off. "I have a new car. I have always liked the one very much. I will make scooter at work in the future."